TSL Restoration Project: Work in Progress

A couple of things briefly...

Frist, once again Thank You for all your efforts. I cannot say that enough.

Second, this is the first time I have downloaded a mod for any game and I was a bit worried about doing so. Completely unfounded fears! The mods I downloaded worked flawlessly. Wonderful job!!

Lastly, if I could, your next pizza feast would be on me. Well, not on me exactly, but I would foot the bill. :D

Mesa Red

When's the next progress report?

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

When's the next progress report?

When we make enough progress to report :D

We've decided on a new host but until we've got everything up and ready we won't be revealing who. Also if it's not up by the end of the weekend just assume that Kiwe's DSL is still spotty as it's been for the past week; it's always something... :thumbsup:

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

SO you want a progress report on the progress reports? :-

I'd like a progress report of his progress report on their progress.

I am reporting that his progress report is nearly completed, and -- to pre-empt the report -- that will tell us that the restoration team are nearly ready to report on their progress. :p"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Damn...i just finished the game 3 times and find out about this project...is that mean i have to play all over again?! :thumbsup: ....

KOTOR 2 is a great game....but it has a lot of bug on it....it reminds me of vampire the masqurade bloodlines, but bloodlines was a simple game....with only a few alternate ending, and KOTOR 2 is a massive rpg, there shouldnt be bugs and deleted scenes. people wouldnt understand the story <_<

....at one time i turn the handmaiden to be a jedi, and then in the middle of the game i decide to talk to her again....and turn out i can make her into jedi all over again....up until kreia says "betrayal" and cut scene again the game shows black screen, there's no pict whatsoever only music in the background, luckally i can press esc and load autosave. i also doesnt understand some of the story, thanks for the deleted levels :lol:

all i wanted to say is...this resoration effort is great...keep up the good work guys. and if lucasarts or obsidian decided to sue u....tell them to do more game bugs testing before thinking about the profits of this games would make :lol:

it reminds me of vampire the masqurade bloodlines, but bloodlines was a simple game....with only a few alternate ending, and KOTOR 2 is a massive rpg, there shouldnt be bugs and deleted scenes. people wouldnt understand the story <_<

In fact, KotOR2 isn't so massive. By RPG standards, I believe it's a fairly short game. Besides I don't really get this "people wouldn't understand" the story business. Either they do or they don't, the game is already out. Of course there shouldn't be bugs and deleted scenes, is that a good thing in any game? o:)

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Hey Gabrielle I see that you have avatar of my favourite Nomi Sunrider! Perhaps you will like my version of it?

post-1577-1118703634.jpg

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

It happens. When you feel bored signal me... I have 20 more Nomi avatars :lol:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Nomi was the standard comic babe, wasn't she?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

:shifty:
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think there may be a bug caused by my installation of this; I haven't seen this issue addressed anywhere.

My computer use, repair, and intelligence are all quite high, but I don't get the question, "T3, why are you here?"

Anyone else seen this as a bug... whatsoever?

I think there may be a bug caused by my installation of this; I haven't seen this issue addressed anywhere.

My computer use, repair, and intelligence are all quite high, but I don't get the question, "T3, why are you here?"

Anyone else seen this as a bug... whatsoever?

Nope. What files do you have in your override folder? I haven't heard of any mods causing this problem. In fact the only way that could happen is if someone changes the requirements for this option to appear directly or removes this option voluntarily.

It's probably because you don't meet the requirements. Make sure your intelligence is at least 15. (I don't remember if you need a certain level of influence for this option. Unfortunately , I don't have the game with me to check it out.)