KOTOR I or II fanart

I swear Launch, if I hear 1 more Carth fangirl comment, I swear I'll blow a blood vessel.o:) 

Ha I know you're joking :)

If your not,then be afraid ...be very afraid :wacko:

No one makes fun of FG while I'm around :)

PS:Nice Atton\Carth :thumbsup:

Hey, I appreciate fans ( because I'm a Bastila one myself) but every post its CARTH blah blah CARTH blah blah *fangirls squeal*

Naw, I'm joking DL. Keep up the Carth lovin' :-

Halfway through colouring the pic...still sucks though. Colour can't fix everything.

:'(

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Saraya - Sorry, all I can take credit for are Revan's light blue eyes and teen Revan's black leather jacket...

SteveThaiBinh - I could do their offspring.... but that would be even more off topic :-

Hey....can anybody do a pic of Mara Jade, pleaseeeee........ :D

Hey! great Idea (w00t) !

Uhh... sorry for the outburst... Mara Jade is my favorite EU character...

I was going to work on a Canderous or Handmaiden or Bastilla pic, but they may have to go on the shelf for this... :)

I don't believe I've commented on your comic strip yet, so here's some much belated praise for that. It's brilliant!

...can you equip them with light sabers and put them up against each other?...

Thanx, :">

As for The Sims 2... I wish! That would make a really sweet mod... :))

It would probably even be possible to do if someone had the skills (and the time...)

PS: Zulu - Great pic(s) :thumbsup: You really captured those guys! (especially Carth)

PPS: Great Darkside advertisement vl182! o:)

PPPS: k, I did a really, really rapid Mara Jade sketch. I may post a better one tonight... (Don't bother opening it up, it looks better as a thumbnail :D )

post-5816-1117067540_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure if I got the costume correct. I'll have to pull out my Thrawn Trilogy comic adaptions (pretty much the only Star Wars fiction I still own... :wacko: )

Edited by Sentry

The female Revan in your picture reminds me a great deal of an actress I once saw on tv while flipping through channels. I can't recall her name or anything, but I seem to remember the show being called Beastmaster or some such.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Wow, dudes! Great work, all of ya :D

Mara Jade is indeed very much the personification of cool and slick and evil and such. Anyhoo, I really should be paying attention right now, cuz I'm in class again :D

Darn these forums, luring me with their siren song.

Yeah, rambling now, and spamming :">

Greetings and salutations,

Saraya

Don't worry about class, Saraya, who listens in class anyway? :)

I drew a picture of Atton yesterday, but I can't seem to get his face and legs right. If by some mysterious way I get them right I'll post it up.

P.S. And Saraya, I always thought Mara had curly hair...or maybe it's my imagination? :)

Don't worry about class, Saraya, who listens in class anyway? :)

I drew a picture of Atton yesterday, but I can't seem to get his face and legs right. If by some mysterious way I get them right I'll post it up.

P.S. And Saraya, I always thought Mara had curly hair...or maybe it's my imagination?  :huh:

You're right, but it ain't really curly IMO, more like wavy :D (mainly because drawing curls proved to be quite the pickle, but still :D)

Thanks Scepter :D

Greetz,

Saraya

:rolleyes:

*sigh*

You've obviously never seen The League of Gentlemen

Such a shame...

DL

EDIT - An English actress!?! :lol: Oh, Arch, you're so funny :lol:

Edited by Darth Launch

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Hmm...

You've got a point Sentry, just that most spin-off threads tend not to do as well as their predecessors (with the exception of Baley's FanArt thread which did much better than Mandalore Tim's FanArt thread)...

Ok, give this new thread a go... I'll be happy to post my crap on there too, if you don't mind :p

DL

Meh, I decided to inflict this pic on the people who frequent WOT so I figured I'd post it on here too :)

DL

P.S. Disclaimer: Its crap etc.

P.P.S. In case you couldnt tell, its a crappy pic of the very beautiful Barriss

post-11849-1117374235_thumb.jpg

See is you can guess who I want you to draw, Launch.

Hint: Her name starts with a "Bastila", and ends with "is so freakin' hott". Can you guess who it is?

1169782506.gif

:lol:

You sure you want me to draw her Draken? It's not like I could anything like my dear Saraya is capable of! I dont want a repeat of the incident that occurred in WOT (where I got sent to be executed by Kaftan and Jaguars for my ****ty drawing of Barriss)... :(

DL

Hey, a Bastila pic is a Bastila pic. And we'll just pray we don't have a repeat of " The Crappy Barriss Picture Incident", as it is now being called.

1169782506.gif