KOTOR I or II fanart

kotor4.jpg

My latest masterpiece. Ive cheated all this time and used Painter cause I cant find MSpaint :)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Dear God, this topic has gone on for 44 pages!!? There goes Baley's record. But I digress, good pics everyone :thumbsup: You know I would post my art here, but chances are the mocking laughter would be heard from here to Albuquerque.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Inspiring words. Fine, i'll see if I can find it. I drew it, so that means i'll have to set up my scanner. It'll take a while,but I'll try posting it by 9:00.

1169782506.gif

ok here goes.

I've yet to add colour, so i'll do that tommorow. The thing he's wearing is a CAPE! I cannot stress that enough.

No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, I still draw as only as good as a 5 year old.

1169782506.gif

I'm bored tonight...

Sooooo, I was playin with The Sims 2 builder program.... thingy....

and I generated these.

I have no idea why I made them nor why I feel the need to post them :).

They can't really be considered art , but what the heck. The thread is already 45 pages long, why not try for 50? :lol:

PS: I guess I better credit Maxis. I pushed the buttons, but they wrote the software <_<

PPS: Great Mandalorian guy Draken_Fett :p

There may be a slight similarity, but for it to be a perfect match, the chin would need to take up more than half the picture. And it would be approximately twice the size of Malachor V. Some people seem to think the Earth revolves around the sun. Actually, it's Jay Leno's chin that revolves around the sun, and the Earth is just caught in the slipstream.

Ahhh... so you must be a letterman fan, aye? Of course Jon Stewart is funnier than both of them put together... :)

so I have to draw a wackload of pics to get my own thread eh? and don't get me wrong, I would, but Im very unpredicatble with my drawings, and I draw on and off, I will go crazy and draw a bunch of pics in a week the I wont draw for like a year or so. im like that with most things, my passion/motivation for thigns waver from time to time.

Oh, and Draken, what's the round thingie in his hand?

Its a cookie, of course... :p

Actually, I think its a grenade, but I may be wrong... :)

EDIT: Oops, now i'm starting to spam this thread... :p

so I have to draw a wackload of pics to get my own thread eh? and don't get me wrong, I would, but Im very unpredicatble with my drawings, and I draw on and off, I will go crazy and draw a bunch of pics in a week the I wont draw for like a year or so. im like that with most things, my passion/motivation for thigns waver from time to time.

Ummm... I don't get it...

Do u want your own art thread?

As for the spasmodic art, it happens to all of us i'm afraid... :)

(that was post number 666... spooky :lol: )

Edited by Sentry

I'm bored tonight...

and I generated these.

I have no idea why I made them nor why I feel the need to post them :p.

They can't really be considered art , but what the heck. The thread is already 45 pages long, why not try for 50? :lol:

PS: I guess I better credit Maxis. I pushed the buttons, but they wrote the software <_<

PPS: Great Mandalorian guy Draken_Fett ;)

There may be a slight similarity, but for it to be a perfect match, the chin would need to take up more than half the picture. And it would be approximately twice the size of Malachor V. Some people seem to think the Earth revolves around the sun. Actually, it's Jay Leno's chin that revolves around the sun, and the Earth is just caught in the slipstream.

Ahhh... so you must be a letterman fan, aye? Of course Jon Stewart is funnier than both of them put together... :)

As an answer to your question. Creating Sims is an art. Especially when you make your own clothes, hair and so on and so forth.

I mean, I've seen some d*** good-looking sims allover the net :D

Like the ones of Midnighthawk. Dang it, you made me want to play the Sims again.

Which is my second greatest addiction, aside from StarWars and all related indica :D

Greetings,

Saraya

I'm bored tonight...

and I generated these.

Having generated these with The Sims 2, can you also produce a picture of what an offspring of the two would look like? I'm not actually sure why I want to see this, but it might be interesting.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Great pic Draken! Its much better than my version of you...

*remembers terrible pic of mine of Draken, Revan and Bastila - shudder*

Hildegard, I would've offered but Saraya is much better at drawing than I, so fear not!

:ermm:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Ahhh... so you must be a letterman fan, aye? Of course Jon Stewart is funnier than both of them put together... :(

I didn't mean I don't like Leno, but if I met him I would take care not to step too close to his chin so I wouldn't fall into it. I think he's better than Letterman (or his writers are... or both...), but you're right about Stewart. Conan isn't bad either, at least sometimes, but his whole head is almost as huge as Leno's chin. (What is it with NBC anyway, do they take a different approach to 'filling the timeslots' or something?) In any case, I hardly ever watch talk shows anymore, and we no longer get the NBC ones on cable here either.

Well, enough of this gay banter!

I don't believe I've commented on your comic strip yet, so here's some much belated praise for that. It's brilliant!

The sims are commendable as well. Being completely unfamiliar with those games, can you equip them with light sabers and put them up against each other? If not, that is a game which needs to be made...

I swear Launch, if I hear 1 more Carth fangirl comment, I swear I'll blow a blood vessel.>_<

I'm starting to colour the horrible Mandalorian pic, so it'll be done soon, hopefully.

Zulu, nice Carth and Atton pics. Better then any of MY attemtpts to draw an actual person. :p

1169782506.gif