KOTOR I or II fanart

wooww, that really is impressive Zulu :thumbsup:

I personally dont think his arms are too long at all, they just seem normal to me :D

I think the thing you cant put your finger on is the shape and angle of the head, seems a bit flat at the botttom, but brilliant all the same :D :thumbsup:

Actually Sentry, her 'balcony' is most attractive... you've definitely done her justice... unlike what I've done to poor Bastila...

*hangs head in shame*

I'm so sorry Draken, but I was having like zero Bastila inspiration, even after I cheated and copied her pose from when she's being tortured by Malak... I can't even blame MS Paint because it only does what I tell it to...  :thumbsup:

*saves time and throws self in with Sharkticons*

DL

(w00t) WOOT WOOT! (w00t) Heheheheheh! :D

Its GREAT Launch! I cant believe you said you suck at drawing...you lie!

Bastila looks hot! :thumbsup: And I am I a sexy beast in that pic! :D * gives Darth Launch 1000,000,000,000,000,000 cookis and props*

MORE! MORE!

P.S- Sentry and Zulu: Major props!

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

:">

I'm glad you liked the pic Draken :D

Thanks for all the cookies :thumbsup::thumbsup:

DL

P.S. Please tell me you weren't asking for more pics off me, because to be honest I'm not sure I can handle the emotional strain... :lol::p

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Okay, no more pics. You are dismissed....

Anyway, this thread rarely gets art. I mean, come on people: the title says it all. Post More Art!

1169782506.gif

Cheers for the comments (and the cookies (w00t) )

I don't know - I think the head is the biggest problem with the pic, like you said petay, I think I could have showed some more life and emotion with that - but was struggling with it quite a lot. ;)

Oh, and the arms were much, much longer to begin with BTW :)" :(

I refuse to apologise for squealing jaguars4ever :rolleyes:

DL

P.S. You're welcome for the cookies Zulu :cool:

P.P.S. I dont think there was anything wrong with his face per se... I mean its an action pic for crying out loud! :)

Oh, don't mind me :rolleyes:

I still think his arms are freakishly long, and I'm really not 100% happy with it-but-can't-put-my-finger-on-exactly-where-I've-gone-wrong but what the hell have a pic of Carth! :D

post-13365-1117571583_thumb.jpg

I wouldn't say the head is mishaped or w/e it looks good 2 me, the only problem I see is that he doesn't have a right shoulder, and at the angle you have him on there should be a shoulder....or so I think....great pic btw, its awesome. I can colour worth a damn

Oh! Nice pic Kor Qel Droma... :)

I actually dont think he looks like Obi Wan, but I can see why you'd think he does...

Thats an absolutely awesome pic... *picks jaw up from table*

Keep posting your stuff,

DL

I just want to say the stereo type of us Canadians is waaay out of hand. We DON'T live in igloos. We DON'T have pet polar bears or beavers. We don't drink maple syrup for breakfast.( Well..I did...But that was ONE TIME!) And we DON'T finish each sentence with "eh?".

Anywho, keep up the good work Kor!

1169782506.gif

I just want to say the stereo type of us Canadians is waaay out of hand.  We DON'T live in igloos. We DON'T have pet polar bears or beavers. We don't drink maple syrup for breakfast.( Well..I did...But that was ONE TIME!) And we DON'T finish each sentence with "eh?". 

Anywho, keep up the good work Kor!

But what about your police officers!?! Do they ride around in green uniforms on horses?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Mexico is better <_< They have adobe huts...

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I managed to finish another drawing tonight. I started this at the beginning of the Cubs game about two and a half hours ago. I wasn't really happy with the ink job on the last one so this time I said screw it and left it in pencil... :p

post-7948-1117773470_thumb.jpg

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Holy Bejebus! Kor, thats awesome! I give major props :p

I was never able to draw old woman. Or old people, for that matter. Or people at all.

1169782506.gif

To tell the truth I have major issues drawing the female form. I just hide her figure with the robes. and heed his advice and he won't even charge you eighty bux an hour

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I refuse to apologise for squealing jaguars4ever  :p

DL

P.S. You're welcome for the cookies Zulu  :cool:

P.P.S. I dont think there was anything wrong with his face per se... I mean its an action pic for crying out loud!  :)

Of course you don't find anything wrong with his face, it's Carth! :-

another one:

kotor6.jpg

reference check wins 1 cookie

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "