KOTOR I or II fanart

175px-Conanobrien.jpg

What was that about Conan?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I have written 2 more Bao Dur cartoons, now I just have to draw them  :wub:

Thats cheating, you have to make it up as you go along :wub: Where are the old ones btw? I must have missed them.

Link

Hey Launch, post your stuff! We won't make fun of u here.. :)

EDIT: fixed that link...

Edited by Sentry

Thanks Launch! You've made meh day! :D

And right on cue comes Flatus, and breaks the ice yet again. :wub:

I always found Conan scarey....like some freaky man you didn't want to see at night...

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Ok, Baley. Then Ill be:

triumph2.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Great... thanks Baley, now I've got an image of Valeria in my head when I really should be focussing on Bastila... :wub:

So much smut to purge from my head...

:)

DL

P.S. Thanks Sentry :)

EDIT - You're welcome Draken :wub:

Edited by Darth Launch

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Launch> Dont let that little runin with the Quintessons ruin your career as an artist! It would be a terrible tragedy :'(

Indeed Launch. You clearly have latent talent as an artist...and as a result, I've commisioned a special Energon Goody Replicator for you in the event of future Sharkticon incursions. :cool:

manthing2.jpg

umm... as long as I get to pick my own wardrobe, deal?

Why don't heroins EVER wear decent clothes?  I know if someone was taking swings at me I'd like to have a little armor between me and their sword.

Well there's one clear reason: Most action movies are for men (most! not all) Therefore, the producers want a big crowd to watch their films so one thing leads to another....I actually prefer movies with a lead female, but who has sass and wears real clothes! Not some skimpy, slutty, bikini-like outfit. Like Princess Leia. She has sass and wears real clothes, not metal biki- well that was ONE TIME! She was Jabba's slave!

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

update:

Fixed some issues... Too tired to finish tonight... m... u... s... t.... sleeep... :lol:

PS: Airbrushing her chest took me a good half an hour so if u find it offensive...

too bad! :p

whahahahahh... :)

Actually Sentry, her 'balcony' is most attractive... you've definitely done her justice... unlike what I've done to poor Bastila...

*hangs head in shame*

I'm so sorry Draken, but I was having like zero Bastila inspiration, even after I cheated and copied her pose from when she's being tortured by Malak... I can't even blame MS Paint because it only does what I tell it to... :p

*saves time and throws self in with Sharkticons*

DL

post-11849-1117533051_thumb.jpg

triumph2.jpg

You have no chance against me, you overgrown, intellectually challenged governior of the state of California. I poop on you!

I keed, I keed...

umm... as long as I get to pick my own wardrobe, deal?

Why don't heroins EVER wear decent clothes?  I know if someone was taking swings at me I'd like to have a little armor between me and their sword.

Well there's one clear reason: Most action movies are for men (most! not all) Therefore, the producers want a big crowd to watch their films so one thing leads to another....I actually prefer movies with a lead female, but who has sass and wears real clothes! Not some skimpy, slutty, bikini-like outfit. Like Princess Leia. She has sass and wears real clothes, not metal biki- well that was ONE TIME! She was Jabba's slave!

For some unfathomable reason there were a lot of films with strong female protagonists with good scripts, made by Hollywood in the Fifties. I'm not sure why this trend ended. I for one would like to see more of them.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Enough with the SPAM,more ART :-

triumph2.jpg

..for me to POOP ON!!

:D I keed.

Awesome pic Zulu!

I haven't seen a Carth pic in ages... *fangirl squeal* :-

*two cookies for you*

DL

P.S. Yes, yes, complain all you want about my squealing, I aint gonna change it! :lol: