POLL: Who Would Win?

Kreia vs. Bastilla vs. Mira - Who Would Win?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Kreia vs. Bastilla vs. Mira - Who Would Win?

• 1. Kreia - She IS the Master, After All! ;)
    • 2. Bastilla - That snob attitude and the fake crumpet accent..;)
    • 3. Mira - That young&fresh bod is just too HOTT :D

Kreia. Absolutely no contest.

The mix of DS and LS and life experience are just overwhelming. Bastila initially believed so strongly in Jedi teachings and was so naive that even the Council was able to manipulate her. She'd be chopped liver for Kreia. No grasp of the more subtle tactics.

Now, REVAN vs. Kreia ... that would be interesting, but I can never see it happening, due to their history and their bond.

Mira? How did she even get in the running? She may think she knows everything, but Nar Shaddaa is a long way from being the whole galaxy. Dead meat.

Bastilla has a young and fresh bod too.  Mira is a dismissive little pain.

Ah, you are just no fun, I guess :thumbsup:

Bastilla was just too stuck-up for my tastes, Mira likes to have fun...But fun in a bounty hunter way, which makes her even more attractive to a warrior like me :luck:

Her lack of experience was also a definate plus, because it meant that she had NO connection to your troubled past, which meant there would be no weaknesses that Mira could exploit if she turned on you :luck:

Bastilla preys on Revan's history, and their Force Bond thanks to her poorly-planned raid on Revan's ship those years prior....She uses Revan's past to dance around him like a mosquito...She is a blood sucker to the extreme...Even if you choose to be evil, she still will try to get ahead of you eventually...Remember: The Sith always try to over-run one another ;)

There is no genuine friendships among the Sith, and love is just passion dictated by using too many emotions, but such a Force Bond as Revan and Bast had is LETHAL to both of them...Sith or not, they are both weaklings after K1 is over....I think Revan knew this, and wanted to cut himself off from his "friends" who were making him weak...If you get enough time with Candy in K2, he will even tell you of what Revan did as he/she left!

Canderous's final speech in K2 tells a very long story of what happend as Revan left, and it explains a great many things....

Mira sucks.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Mira sucks

One would expect as much....

Now for the fight, since the conditons were not specified i will take it to mean a bikini wrestling match in jello with no force powers.

Kreia would be out pretty quick. As for mira and Bastila? it wouldnt matter, i guess the audience would win.

Bastila!

In a naked mud wrestling match!

*Thinks about it!*

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

NAKED KREIA!

*GOUGES OUT MEMORY CENTRE*

What were we talking about?

Who am I?

Why am I typing things on here?

Bastila and Mira has possibilities though :D

By the game rules my Mira would have shredded Kreia although how good Kreia is at deflection would have some bearing.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Bastila!

*Thinks about it!*

NAKED KREIA!

Who am I?

Bastila and Mira has possibilities though :D

By the game rules my Mira would have shredded Kreia although how good Kreia is at deflection would have some bearing.

Pah, with fully-upgraded dual Mandal Rippers, fully upgraded Jal Shey Mentor Armor, and fully-upgrade perp double-sab04 for being a pimp, she pwned everything in the entire game, r044z!! :D

Ah, you are just no fun, I guess :devil:

Bastilla was just too stuck-up for my tastes, Mira likes to have fun...But fun in a bounty hunter way, which makes her even more attractive to a warrior like me ;)

Her lack of experience was also a definate plus, because it meant that she had NO connection to your troubled past, which meant there would be no weaknesses that Mira could exploit if she turned on you ;)

Bastilla preys on Revan's history, and their Force Bond thanks to her poorly-planned raid on Revan's ship those years prior....She uses Revan's past to dance around him like a mosquito...She is a blood sucker to the extreme...Even if you choose to be evil, she still will try to get ahead of you eventually...Remember: The Sith always try to over-run one another ;)

There is no genuine friendships among the Sith, and love is just passion dictated by using too many emotions, but such a Force Bond as Revan and Bast had is LETHAL to both of them...Sith or not, they are both weaklings after K1 is over....I think Revan knew this, and wanted to cut himself off from his "friends" who were making him weak...If you get enough time with Candy in K2, he will even tell you of what Revan did as he/she left!

Canderous's final speech in K2 tells a very long story of what happend as Revan left, and it explains a great many things....

No, no, no. You know why Revan didnt bring anyone? Cause he knew that those close to him would suffer because of him. Kreia, and perhaps Carth too, reveal this. Bastilla never tries to get ahead of Revan if you play DS. When you face her at the Rakatan Temple, she realizes you are far more powerful than Malak, and the true and rightful ruler of the Sith. The Jedi Council planned the raid, not Bastilla. She doesn't prey on your history. The Council was using her in hopes that the Bond would help you locate the Star Forge sooner. Bastilla was the one who kept Revan alive. Thru her you have a link to your past.

Ah, you are just no fun, I guess :devil:

Bastilla was just too stuck-up for my tastes, Mira likes to have fun...But fun in a bounty hunter way, which makes her even more attractive to a warrior like me ;)

Her lack of experience was also a definate plus, because it meant that she had NO connection to your troubled past, which meant there would be no weaknesses that Mira could exploit if she turned on you ;)

No, no, no. You know why Revan didnt bring anyone? Cause he knew that those close to him would suffer because of him. Kreia, and perhaps Carth too, reveal this. Bastilla never tries to get ahead of Revan if you play DS. When you face her at the Rakatan Temple, she realizes you are far more powerful than Malak, and the true and rightful ruler of the Sith. The Jedi Council planned the raid, not Bastilla. She doesn't prey on your history. The Council was using her in hopes that the Bond would help you locate the Star Forge sooner. Bastilla was the one who kept Revan alive. Thru her you have a link to your past.

Riiight...Well, interesting how you interpreted what all your team says about Revan leaving, but each of them has their own small opinion, and each is trying to push or pull you in their direction so they can advance their personal goals...Candy is just trying to revive his people, he said as much about the time when Revan took off, according to his own story.

Heheh...We can sit here all day and night pissing over who said what and who did what, but ultimately we don't know what K3 will be like...For all we know, they will create yet ANOTHER Jedi, and we'll have THREE running around the galaxy....That would fit with their weak plotline development following K2...

Kreia.  Absolutely no contest.

The mix of DS and LS and life experience are just overwhelming.  Bastila initially believed so strongly in Jedi teachings and was so naive that even the Council was able to manipulate her.  She'd be chopped liver for Kreia.  No grasp of the more subtle tactics.

Now, REVAN vs. Kreia ... that would be interesting, but I can never see it happening, due to their history and their bond.

Mira?  How did she even get in the running?  She may think she knows everything, but Nar Shaddaa is a long way from being the whole galaxy.  Dead meat.

Yup. Kreia would own the other two.

Bastila!

*Thinks about it!*

NAKED KREIA!

Who am I?

:devil:

Mira? Maybe.

Bastila? Hell yes.

Kreia? Why is she here?! I bet Bao Dur's Remote could beat her in unarmed fighting. He'd just fly around so much she'd be driven crazy so she'd jump off the Hawk as it is in hyperspace, conviently taking G0-T0 with her.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read