KOTOR III Worlds

I was thinking of worlds that would be good for KOTOR III, and I wanted to get the feedback of others. I haven't been on the forums in a long time, so bear with me on this if I am rehashing an old subject. I would like to see Cinnagar, Ziost, Yavin 4, Cho'dos and Ossus for starters. I think it may be cool to include Csillia, seeing as how all bad things hit the Chiss first. Plus, given how little is known about the Chiss, the developers could have a field day with Csillia. Anyway, if I am bringing up an old topic, my bad, but I wouldn't mind some feedback.

i do not know many of the planets from star wars as i do not read any of the EU comics. I am guessing tho if the game is based on the fringes of the galaxy then they could be completely new planets as they are not in charted space? i may sound like a fool please tell me if i do lol

From all of those mentioned, I only know Yavin 4 - which I would love to see included.

I'd also like to see Tatooine with a comeback... and Manaan as well, though I'm afraid lots of people would disagree... :ph34r:

Personally I'd like to see Iridonia and Corellia.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I think Coruscant would be a bit hard to do, but I agree on Alderaan. Mandalore? Is that a planet? I think not. The Mandalorians doesn't have a home planet, they are scattered after the War...

Coruscant: Places to go

Jedi Temple

Senate building

Merchant district

perhaps senate district

*No harder to do than taris, perhaps even easier in some cases*

Mandalore: Conquered by "Mandalore the first", and is the HOME planet of the Mandalorians. It is the Capital of the Mandalore Sector, and is Mandalore's place of rule. 4000 years later it and the Mandalorian people would be enslaved by the Empire.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

Coruscant is a must

Planet Mandalore(home planet of the Mandalorians)

3 Unknown region worlds(not all Sith)

Yavin 4

Korus Major or Hapes

Alderaan

Koros Major is part of the Koros system, the Koros System's capital is Cinnagar, that is why I think Cinnagar would be better than Koros Major, plus the Krath are on Cinnagar. Ziost is a definite must, Csillia would be interesting just because it would be a blank slate type planet, the developers could do whatever they want.

Coruscant is a must

Planet Mandalore(home planet of the Mandalorians)

3 Unknown region worlds(not all Sith)

Yavin 4

Korus Major or Hapes

Alderaan

Koros Major is part of the Koros system, the Koros System's capital is Cinnagar, that is why I think Cinnagar would be better than Koros Major, plus the Krath are on Cinnagar. Ziost is a definite must, Csillia would be interesting just because it would be a blank slate type planet, the developers could do whatever they want.

I always get the Tetan system planets confused. Though I thought Cinnagar was the capital city of Koros Major. No matter, but Cinnagar is what I meant. This being 60 years after the Sith War, I would think it would be better if the Empress Teta System had gotten rid of the Krath and again followed their Absolutist monarchy of a Queen or King, like during Empress Teta's time. This way if the True Sith are kinda like Naga Sadows Sith, then the Tetans have good reason to fight them AGAIN.

If not then go with Hapes.

Csillia is a Chiss world, not found for another 4000 years. I'm hoping for more original Unknown region planets.

I think Coruscant would be a bit hard to do, but I agree on Alderaan. Mandalore? Is that a planet? I think not. The Mandalorians doesn't have a home planet, they are scattered after the War...

and then a new Mandalore was named, and he then brought them all back together, though, I have a feeling they'll still be on Dxun:

The Following planets I think could be in KotOR3:

Ziost

Stennis

Kalsunor

Ruusan

Mandalore/Dxun

Telos

Taris

Coruscant

Dantooine (Just the Jedi Enclave part)

lol, throw in a few Spirits of dark lords, and stuff like that too :devil: oh and maybe we can get to see that Orb of Passage thing? maybe someone comes back in time to protect us? :)

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

and then a new Mandalore was named, and he then brought them all back together, though, I have a feeling they'll still be on Dxun:

The Following planets I think could be in KotOR3:

Ziost

Stennis

Kalsunor

Ruusan

Mandalore/Dxun

Telos

Taris

Coruscant

Dantooine (Just the Jedi Enclave part)

lol, throw in a few Spirits of dark lords, and stuff like that too :p oh and maybe we can get to see that Orb of Passage thing? maybe someone comes back in time to protect us? :)

If Mandalore was smart, and the writers as well, he'd realize that the has a lot more power in his sector. IF he wishes he can call every man,women, and child, of the Mandalore sector, to fight under his banner in the war against the Sith.

Dxun is way to boring to use again anyway.

On your planets. No offence but I believe your reusing way to many planets.

Ren Var.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Faerun and Dopplegangeropolis

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.