What music are you listening to right now?

draakh_kimera

Posts in way off topic don't count towards your number of posts, even if they did, a high number of posts gets you nothing.

It doesn't? Dammit, and here I was thinking I'd be getting a certificate that dubbed me official geek grand-poobah of the Internet if my post count reached 10,000.

...Or that I'd at least win those X-ray glasses you could send away for if you collected enough Bazooka Joe comics. *chewing gum incessantly since 1983*

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Posts in way off topic don't count towards your number of posts, even if they did, a high number of posts gets you nothing.

It doesn't? Dammit, and here I was thinking I'd be getting a certificate that dubbed me official geek grand-poobah of the Internet if my post count reached 10,000.

Come on now, you dont need a certificate for that...

Brick is Red - Pixies

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Beethoven by the Berlin philharmonics conducted by Karajan - Symphony 6, part 2, allegro molto mosso

When I was a child, my parents only let me listen to classical music. When other kids favorites were Iron Maiden and Metallica, mine was Bizet and Beethoven

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Nick Drake - Been Smoking Too Long

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Hey-the Pixies

incidentally, have any of you seen my Death to the Pixies t-shirt laying around somewhere? It seems to have gone missing... :devil:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I can't say that I have seen your T- shirt lying aroung anywhere...

:unsure:

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

i just finished burning my Nirvana cds to my PC. The highlights were:

aneurysm

lounge act

serve the servants

plus you can add in

jamie-weezer

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

cripple mr onion - six days of silence

such a shame that almost no one has ever heard of cripple mr onion.... :thumbsup:

they are a new zealand band, and almost no one here knows of them either :blink:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Nile - Annihilation of the Wicked

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Elvis - Suspicious minds

eilert.jpg

Eilert Pilarm(he changed his name to get EP as initials) Swedens most

famous Elvis impersonator and probably the worst in the whole world. He

cant speak english so he just talk-sings what he thinks it sounds like, if

you listen for more than a minute you will lose some serious braincells.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Wesly Willis I kicked Superman's Ass

My housemate insist this stuff is funny, but I have a hard time with this stuff.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

NOFX Hobophobic

Okay, so this isn't technically music I'm listening to right NOW, but I didn't want to start a whole new thread for this... I just came back from the "Star Wars Concert" which is basically a large portion of the themes in the 6 SW movies played live by an orchestra, with narration of the story by Anthony Daniels -- he was quite funny. Anyway, it was all kinds of awesome. I got to sit and be all quietly fangirlish in my seat for two hours, thinking "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! It's Anthony Daniels!" AND to listen to all the music played live. It was wicked. (AND most of the music played was from episodes IV-VI, so that made it even better)

o:)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital