What music are you listening to right now?

draakh_kimera

Right now?

Music from "Batman Begins" by Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard.

Pretty good, too.

Usually enjoy movie music the most, though that may have to do with attempts to find atmospheric background for RPG sessions...

By the same evaluation, the music for "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl", "Edward Scissorhands", "Sleepy Hollow", and "Conan the Barbarian" is also pretty good.

The music for the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy is also excellent, but does not work well as background - it's just too good and noticeable somehow.

That said, I've recently also been listening a lot to the music from "Star Wars, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith" - John Williams rules! :)

The Clash - Up In Heaven (Not Only Here)

Sandanista WOOOOOO!

I have an affinity for bloated, genre-defying albums that take up 4 LPs. Some people never get past "Ivan meets G.I. Joe" on that fabulously extravagant piece of work, but those who do get their reward.

And yes, I also dig the White Album.

Right now, I'm listening to "The Tyranny of Souls," the latest from Bruce Dickinson. Bruce mentioned Icarus in the last song, now he's doing a power ballad sort of thing about "flowers in the gardens of the gods," complete with flamenco guitar solo. :)

I love me a good power ballad every now and then. It's a good change of pace in between all the kickdrums.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Ed is dead

Ed is, yeah Ed is

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

E I D

E I D

E I D

No, no, no, no, no.

I am listening to Walk-Don't Run, by The Ventures.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Baley, you seemed to be trapped somewhere in 90's radio hell

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The Man Who Sold The World is from '70, you know...

Oh no, not me.

Uhhhhhh, we never lost control