What music are you listening to right now?

draakh_kimera

Wilco - I'm Trying to Break Your Heart

Its amazing how the best songwriters are never heard

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

"Hi ri am bo hill o ro ho

Hi ri am bo hi ri ri u

Hi ri am bo hill o ro ho"

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

DungeonKeeper2 full theme at top volume.

Whooohooo

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

DungeonKeeper2 full theme at top volume.

Whooohooo

It's amazing. In some sort of way. :-

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I just saw the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I had pretty low expectations for the flick, but those bastards showed some serious taste in picking the soundtrack. I mean, Brad and Angelina's "theme" is a freakin' Joe Strummer song. "Mondo Bongo," from the Global a Go-Go album, is (noticably) used multiple times in the film, and it's perfect each time.

The movie was okay, too.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

H11044.jpg

Heroic Trio Soundtrack - Woman's heart

woman.gif

it is so sad and beautiful :- its Anita Mui who plays Wonder Woman who sings it

(english translation)

everyone is gone

everything is quiet down

what's left are only my tired hands

we all try our best

but no one knows when I rest

it's the time to shed my suppressed tears

who likes to stand out all the time

even when I want to cry

I'm still in front of the crowd

not even in my dream

I'd be so strong and firm

but how can I disappoint you and me

~ . ~ . ~ . ~

watching you sleep sweetly

everything's filled with happiness

I've waited for many years to be your woman

I wish not to burden you

with so much feelings

but I myself am only a human being

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

"You will be my martian honey, all the day..."

Lovely Day - Pixies.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Uncle Tupelo- Punch Drunk

------And then Uncle Tupelo - Moonshiner

--------And then Uncle Tupelo Live at Mountain Stage

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Bloc Party - Banquet

Tony Xenos - Snowmen and Knit Hats

Tony is a friend of mine from college... even though he's been teaching math for nine years, he still plays around town. He's a fantastic singer-songwriter, a huge R.E.M. fan and an all-around good guy who will party with you all night. :D

http://www.tonyxenos.com/mp3.htm

You can get some of his stuff here, including the track I mentioned and some live recordings. My band played with him at that May 19th show; it was fantastic. He has mp3s of his covers of "Personal Jesus" (Johnny Cash style), and that Postal Service song, "Such Great Heights."

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

At the same time?

Just like me; watch tv, play some rpg and listen to music simultaneously. It's an interesting experience, to say the least.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Beginning to See the Light - The Velvet Underground.

Edit: To comemorate this event, I will listen to Six-Sixty-Six By Frank Black and the Catholics...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm in need of an extra awesome song to complete a comp. I'm making for a flight, anyone have a good suggestion

Already got a nirvana song, I don't know Alex Chilton