What music are you listening to right now?

draakh_kimera

Jedi Theme (Enclave Restored) :ermm: I always get depressed, saddened and nostalgic when I go through the restored Jedi enclave on Dantooine in K2 while hearing this music, flashes of the enclave from K1 suddenly rush back through my mind remembering it swarming with life and now there is nothing left but memories...sad, just sad :'( :'( :'(

Enclave restored

Fu Manchu - Frank Black.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

why bother- weezer

I know I should get next to you

you've got a look that makes me think you're cool

but its just sexual attraction

its nothing real so I'd  rather keep a whackin... :blink:

Pinkerton = best Weezer album.

I don't know much Teenage Fanclub, but "Dumb Dumb Dumb" is a pretty cool song by them. Sugar is great; anything Bob Mould touches is usually pretty good.

Right now: Husker Du - Girl Who Lives on Heaven Hill

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Currently I am listening to the guy next door playing late eighties early nineties hair bands through my wall. But before that I was listening to "Lock, step & gone" by Rancid, "Will you ever ease your mind?" by the Posies and the live " Death to the Pixies" album while I was doing some drawings... :blink:

And it seems like you have excellent taste in music, Drabek. From the opening feedback of 'tired of sex' to the last chord of 'butterfly' I savor every note. And if I had to suggest a TF song I'd recommend trying to download the alternate version of 'mellow doubt'. Or maybe their second album 'Alcoholiday'.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Just Another Sucker on the Vine - Tom Waits.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

poop :(

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Caribou - Pixies.