Basilisk Wardroid

Guest Damar Stiehl

The holocron, sweet cakes, isn't something your going to find on the web. Not unless you can hack into LFL files. But if you want proof, head over to the OS forums, where they will gladly tell you what the holocron is.

I see. So I should believe a forum for official continuity, when there is no physical proof for all intents and purposes. But since we are in this forum, I'll go with the Virago Basilisk.

They approved KOTOR 1 as continuity, the Valley isn't continuity, KOTOR 2 is continuity, but the Basilisk isn't. For instance LFL has already decided KOTOR went lightside. So offically no matter what the KOTOR  games do, the Darkside will never become continuity. :shifty:

How the **** do you know the K1 Valley isn't continuity? And yes, according to the databank the SF was destroyed. But if you click on one of the links, it says that it's up to the player to choose.

The Valley of the Dark Lords is officaly as it is in the TOTJ comics, and will soon be seen again in Tales 23. Can't wait for it. Once that happens the Original Valley will officaly replace the KOTOR  one, unless added into continuity in some form. It won't be the Valley, but it might become a storage area or something.

You don't know that. Unless you send some actual proof that the Valley according to ToTJ is depicted in Tales, I will still continue to think that K1 Valley is continuity. After all, for all you know, in a future game/book/comic book the basilisk from K2 might make an appearance, not the Beast.

If you go to the forum you will speak to a man called Leland Chee who is in charge of the Holocron. Oh and the Offical Site is run by LFL by the way, so everything on their is offical.

Because it isn't. Jedi Academy has the Original Valley, TOTJ has the original Valley, the Essential guide planets has the original Valley. The TOTJ is the offical Valley, and that's how the **** I know.

Son, I know how continuity works, I'm a EU fan, as such I've seen how the ball roles. The Valley in TOTJ is the offical Valley, and the only reason the offical one wasn't in KOTOR was because it was to big. But no fear from what I've seen from continuity over the years, the KOTOR valley will become something else. What, I don't know. Perhaps a garbage dumb or something.

Tales 23 will again have the offical Valley, but I would fear at least KOTOR did at least make offical what the Dantooine enclave looked like. :geek:

The same Leland Chee at Lucasfilm approved the K2 War Droid. And you don't know what valley will show up in Tales.

And for clarification: the mole lobster is extremely weak and can easily be destroyed by any beast rider.

omg not this topic again, Lobster is bad m'kay

" So... let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane? "

- Rimmer, Quarantine

The holocron, sweet cakes, isn't something your going to find on the web. Not unless you can hack into LFL files. But if you want proof, head over to the OS forums, where they will gladly tell you what the holocron is.

I see. So I should believe a forum for official continuity, when there is no physical proof for all intents and purposes. But since we are in this forum, I'll go with the Virago Basilisk.

They approved KOTOR 1 as continuity, the Valley isn't continuity, KOTOR 2 is continuity, but the Basilisk isn't. For instance LFL has already decided KOTOR went lightside. So offically no matter what the KOTOR  games do, the Darkside will never become continuity. :)

How the **** do you know the K1 Valley isn't continuity? And yes, according to the databank the SF was destroyed. But if you click on one of the links, it says that it's up to the player to choose.

The Valley of the Dark Lords is officaly as it is in the TOTJ comics, and will soon be seen again in Tales 23. Can't wait for it. Once that happens the Original Valley will officaly replace the KOTOR  one, unless added into continuity in some form. It won't be the Valley, but it might become a storage area or something.

You don't know that. Unless you send some actual proof that the Valley according to ToTJ is depicted in Tales, I will still continue to think that K1 Valley is continuity. After all, for all you know, in a future game/book/comic book the basilisk from K2 might make an appearance, not the Beast.

If you go to the forum you will speak to a man called Leland Chee who is in charge of the Holocron. Oh and the Offical Site is run by LFL by the way, so everything on their is offical.

Because it isn't. Jedi Academy has the Original Valley, TOTJ has the original Valley, the Essential guide planets has the original Valley. The TOTJ is the offical Valley, and that's how the **** I know.

Son, I know how continuity works, I'm a EU fan, as such I've seen how the ball roles. The Valley in TOTJ is the offical Valley, and the only reason the offical one wasn't in KOTOR was because it was to big. But no fear from what I've seen from continuity over the years, the KOTOR valley will become something else. What, I don't know. Perhaps a garbage dumb or something.

Tales 23 will again have the offical Valley, but I would fear at least KOTOR did at least make offical what the Dantooine enclave looked like. :)

The same Leland Chee at Lucasfilm approved the K2 War Droid. And you don't know what valley will show up in Tales.

And for clarification: the mole lobster is extremely weak and can easily be destroyed by any beast rider.

Leland Chee didn't approve anything, he's just the continuity keeper.

Your right I don't know the Valley will show up, OR DO I.

And perhaps you should read the Sith War comics and look at the scenes where the Basilisk War droid tears through walls, and blow ships in half with one single blow. The beast were just as meanuverable as the Basilisk. That wa the edge, beast against beast, though ti was evenly matched.

The VIRAGO is extremely weak with no power, and wouldn't last seconds against a fully powered War mount.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

And perhaps you should read the Sith War comics and look at the scenes where the Basilisk War droid tears through wall, and blow ships in half with one single blow. The beast were just as meanuverable as the Basilisk. That wa the egdge, beast against beast, though ti was evenly matched.

I wouldnt waste money on the sub standard rubbish.

Looks like the writers have been watching too much MSN and other anime.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

And perhaps you should read the Sith War comics and look at the scenes where the Basilisk War droid tears through wall, and blow ships in half with one single blow. The beast were just as meanuverable as the Basilisk. That wa the egdge, beast against beast, though ti was evenly matched.

The VIRAGO is extremely weak with no power, and wouldn't last seconds against a fully powered War mount.

There, you've earned it.

internetnerd.gif

Now those guys at the "REAL SW forums" will be green with envy.

Will somebody please lock this thread...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Mandalore the Ultimate. :cool:

Mandalore the Indomitable.

Mandalore the Bugmeister.

Sorry, had to be said. :D

Ok, is it just me or does this "beast" molelobster fleet actually looks like a nest of giant hornets flying in space? Hornmolobster is more like it, and it's silly. <_<

Ok, is it just me or does this "beast" molelobster fleet actually looks like a nest of giant hornets flying in space? Hornmolobster is more like it, and it's silly.  <_<

Yes but I think in the comic case it's just horribly bad art. Some of the people on here should apply for a job they are 10 times more talented by the look of it.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Ok, is it just me or does this "beast" molelobster fleet actually looks like a nest of giant hornets flying in space? Hornmolobster is more like it, and it's silly.  <_<

Yes but I think in the comic case it's just horribly bad art. Some of the people on here should apply for a job they are 10 times more talented by the look of it.

Not if they're forced to draw Molelobsters :devil:

And perhaps you should read the Sith War comics and look at the scenes where the Basilisk War droid tears through walls, and blow ships in half with one single blow. The beast were just as meanuverable as the Basilisk. That wa the edge, beast against beast, though ti was evenly matched.

Perhaps you should read those comics again as well, for while there is a scene of some assisted boarding action in there, I don't notice any blowing capital ships in half with with single blow action going on, unless you count that bug bomb which was a special case. Actually those Republic ships on Onderon seemed quite able to resist their fire.

Virago is far from weak. It's no TIE Defender, but it compares quite well against contemporary fighters. A proton torpedo can blow a capital ship to smithereens if it's not a very large ship and the shields are already blown off, if I remember my X-wing series of games correctly, and Virago has those.

SODOFF Steam group.

i'm glad they changed the design. the "original" basilisk was too gay; even for star wars...

Surely not.

Haha superb picture thats a brave mandelorian, adding this one to my picture archive. :lol:

" So... let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane? "

- Rimmer, Quarantine

Perhaps you should read those comics again as well, for while there is a scene of some assisted boarding action in there, I don't notice any blowing capital ships in half with with single blow action going on, unless you count that bug bomb which was a special case. Actually those Republic ships on Onderon seemed quite able to resist their fire.

Virago is far from weak. It's no TIE Defender, but it compares quite well against contemporary fighters. A proton torpedo can blow a capital ship to smithereens if it's not a very large ship and the shields are already blown off, if I remember my X-wing series of games correctly, and Virago has those.

Look at the battle of Ossus where the Basilisk ar blowing up ships. Oh an it seemed to me that the Basilisk were piercing that Republic Ship armor pretty good.

Only thing I remember a Virago doing in SOTE is blowing up.

Basilisk War Droid: Shatter missile launchers, laser cannons, shockwave generating rods, heavy brawling claws. Oh, and anything the rider wishes to carry with him as well.

Virago Star viper: Proton torpedos, and 4 cannons

What the **** is a Virago compared to a Basilisk War Droid?

Basilisk War Droid: Shatter missile launchers, laser cannons, shockwave generating rods, heavy brawling claws. Oh, and anything the rider wishes to carry with him as well.

Virago Star viper: Proton torpedos, and 4 cannons

What the **** is a Virago compared to a Basilisk War Droid?

It's convertable. (w00t)