Dark Side Test

With Sith Lord it says that you may become the Dark Lord at one point. I think that an Acolyte is more of a 'Lone Sith' serving his own purposes... Anybody wanna join my Fleet of 'Dancers?'

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

With Sith Lord it says that you may become the Dark Lord at one point. I think that an Acolyte is more of a 'Lone Sith' serving his own purposes... Anybody wanna join my Fleet of 'Dancers?'

Ask Mira or Brianna :D

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I've taken the test 50+ times, and there is no Dark Lord, there is just Sith Lord. Dark Lord isn't even a class in the RPG, so I don't think that it's on the test.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Dark Side Maurader

You're bloodlust serves you well. The Dark Side will lend strength to your body, and fill you're mind with savage destruction. You are destined to become a Dark Side Maurader -- a living engine of war. Wherever you go, none will be able to stand against you. Even the vaunted Sith will fear your mighty weapons.

Cool.

You can't get Sith Marauder because that's not a WotC class. Sith Marauder is the KotOR equivalent of a Sith Warrior. IIRC there's a class called "Dark Side Marauder", but it's more of an untrained dark Jedi than a Sith cultist, and it's one of the classes that are in the SW d20 basic sourcebook. Since that test is somewhat of a promotion of the Dark Side Sourcebook, I don't think you can get that one either.

There is a Sith Marauder that's my Sith calling. Just answer everything that has to do with killing.

Dark Side Marauder

Your bloodlust serves you well. The dark side will lend strength to your body, and fill your mind with thoughts of savage destruction. You are destined to become a dark side marauder -- a living engine of war. Wherever you go, none will be able to stand against you. Even the vaunted Sith will fear your mighty weapons.

hooray

There is a Sith Marauder that's my Sith calling. Just answer everything that has to do with killing.

No, there isn't.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Sith Lord

Magnificent! Of all those who have come to me, you are the most worthy. Under my tutelage, you may become a Sith lord - even the one true Dark Lord of the Sith. Only you recognize that morality is for fools and weaklings. You were born to bend the galaxy to your will. You may even restore the Sith Empire to its rightful glory. As you learn from the dark side and become its master, be mindful of one thing: If you fail, the dark side will devour you alive.

What? I'm not a Sith lord....I'm just mis-understood...

Not my fault that the only way to bring order to the galaxy was through a dictatorship. :rolleyes:

Dark Force Witch

Ah, you seem to know the truth of the Force as being a kind of magic. Well, my pupil, you will learn that the dark side is the most powerful magic of all. With it, you can carve an empire of pain and fear on nearly any world you choose. Seek out those places where weaklings still cower from the darkness. There you may rule unchallenged, as a dark Force witch.

Hmm... though I'm a guy... so "witch" doesn't seem to fit very well.

Dark Force Witch

Ah, you seem to know the truth of the Force as being a kind of magic. Well, my pupil, you will learn that the dark side is the most powerful magic of all. With it, you can carve an empire of pain and fear on nearly any world you choose. Seek out those places where weaklings still cower from the darkness. There you may rule unchallenged, as a dark Force witch.

Awesome...

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read