Female Romance option SUCKS!

Do they make hentai for women?

Possible (even if I doubt it a bit), I doubt its translated to export since there is really not much profit on Hentai games and I really dont feel like wadding over hentai games descriptions to find out.

Not a Hentai game but the DS have a dating sim (forgot the name, it was done by Ubisoft) that from the walktrue looks to be two seperate plays, in one we play a guy and the other we play the girl.

Oh no, trust me they do... and it's just as disturbing as male hentai.

It's called Sprung and if the 25% score it got is anything to go by it's a bit crap.

I've never seen a hentai game aimed at women. Dosnt really suprise me that they exist though, most things do if you know where to look.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Returning to the scene of the crime, eh? :)

In all seriousness, I wouldn't really be offended by something like you suggested. I can only speak for myself of course, but the rest was merely a somewhat critical examination of equality. I will argue, and others too apparently, that a man who had done the same to a woman would've been frowned upon, whereas a woman can get away with it (and perhaps even be considered sexy. I would, but that's probably thanks to my mother and her 12th century ideas about chivalry that she managed to imprint on my retina). I can almost guarantee that people had complained 'til the cows came home about it if it had been an option for the male PC, whereas I'm not sure anyone would complain 'til the cows did anything in particular if it had been an option for the female PC.

As for Bastila, I wouldn't exactly compare what she did to what you suggested. And even if she had done that, she would probably have, as previously mentioned, gotten away with it.

It's called Sprung and if the 25% score it got is anything to go by it's a bit crap.

I've never seen a hentai game aimed at women. Dosnt really suprise me that they exist though, most things do if you know where to look.

Well, I was referring more to comic book form hentai. Go into any Jpns book store and in certain "sections" there's some pretty detailed graphic hentai novels for women. (Uh, not that I'd know from personal experience or anything, but being Jpns myself... uh, nevermind...)

Plooby I totally agree with you! Even if it's silly (hey, being hooked on a NPC IS kinda weird but ... who cares) I agree that the Exile wouldn't just let him turn his back on her, she'd do something to get his attention, perhaps not jump him ( but who wouldn't if the option was given? :p ), but she'd certainly not just stand there doing nothing being the kind of determined person she is in the game.

Being one of the older women around here playing KOTOR (the oldest perhaps?) even I feel that the romancing options could have been much more fleshed out perhaps even different depending wether you're darkside or lightside. Flirting with Canderous could have been fun ( I mean imagine trying to get him to let go of that horrible armour girls! :) ) No explicit scenes had necessary, but just some hints of "love" had been fun to get either by dialogue or other means.

And btw I feel that if Bao-Dur would have been jumped in the first place, I actually think he could have defended himself if he didn't want to get jumped. (damn! :thumbsup: )

Of course, he'd probably just say something very simple like, "You know how I feel, General" and go back to fixing the Ebon Hawk.  ;)

:wub:  is in the air.

Of course, as long as you gave the PC the choice of throwing him down on the ground, jumping on top of him and saying something along the lines of... "Why don't you just SHOW me, you big strong horny fellow! That's an order, solider!"... I would be perfectly happy with that. You could even fade to black like they did with the whole Basti-kissing thing in KotOR. ;)

:o:lol::blink:

the mental picture isn't so bad when you imagine bao-dur reacting with the "what's going on heyah?" line and delivery from the kreia encounter in the sith cave on korriban.

and yeah, visas and handmaiden would get smacked around by bastilla.

i've only played both games the whole way through as dark side so far. one of the better parts of kotor, imho, was guiding bastilla down the "proper" path, even before the whole revan reveal.

first time through k2 as ds, i focused on handmaiden. and the

exile: could you put some clothes on?

handmaiden: why? it doesn't seem to bother you.

exchange was worth it alone.

second time through i focused more on visas, and got the "force sex". (which i take it doesn't happen with a female exile?) even though i never would have made the connection if not for reading it here, i still think that came off better. but visas as submissive? didn't strike me as such.

at least atton is only one who undergoes a personality shift if you get him dark side. :cool:

handmaiden, even after she pledges herself to you, still bitches if you kill someone. <_<

mira is easy on the eyes, but the voice acting, the idon'tlikeitinashipineedtogetbacktonarshadaa delivery gets old reeeaaal quick.

and about bringing your companions to the dark side. it's interesting that atton, disciple and the exile (male or female) will get more of an "undead" look to them, while mira and handmaiden go "goth". not that i'm complaining. :wub:

and about bringing your companions to the dark side. it's interesting that atton, disciple and the exile (male or female) will get more of an "undead" look to them, while mira and handmaiden go "goth". not that i'm complaining.  :-

That's because no man alive would still want to hit on an ugly girl, but girls are more likely to look past the surface, which is BS, but...

Bao-Dur just makes you melt at one point where in the dialog, he asks you with that sexy, sexy voice of his, "Was there something you wanted me for?" ...Haha, I can just imagine the replies to that line judging from what I've heard here. =p And I have to admit, I'd be rather guilty myself.

Ahhh, Bao-Dur. Atton's damned "pure pazaak!" got on my nerves after two or three boxes, but I never got tired of the quiet satisfaction in BD's voice pronouncing a security task "child's play". :)

I've been really tempted to make a not-so-innocent mix out of some of his voice clips. The quote above is fantastic, the times you read his surface thoughts, and the sounds he makes when he gets hit...

*bites her lip and blushes*

Remove the context, and they're open for some serious reinterpretation.

Let's just leave it at that.

To be honest, I think Bao-Dur would have been a great female romance option, and the subject actually came up when much of the writing for Bao-Dur was being done. Unfortunately, there just wasn't enough time to fully see this through, and Bao-Dur being the prickly (har har) sort of fellow he is, wouldn't let us make him his budding romance with the Exile unless we committed to it 100%, and alas, it didn't make it in the end.

Of course, he'd probably just say something very simple like, "You know how I feel, General" and go back to fixing the Ebon Hawk.  ;)

:(

That's the most devestating cut I've heard of to date. I was hoping for something- anything- right up to the end. Where's the petition for Bao-Dur/PC romance in KOTOR III?

I've been really tempted to make a not-so-innocent mix out of some of his voice clips.  The quote above is fantastic, the times you read his surface thoughts, and the sounds he makes when he gets hit... 

If you do --- PUH-LEEEEEEEAAAASE post a link!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa! Please post a link YES! if you do!!!

I think there's a lot of us who'd want to hear it and I plea guilty too, to have had some *cough* other thoughts while using him in battle just to hear those moans :">

Would be nice if they'd implement Bao-Dur in KOTOR III WITH a serious romancing option! :devil:

I can almost guarantee that people had complained 'til the cows came home about it if it had been an option for the male PC, whereas I'm not sure anyone would complain 'til the cows did anything in particular if it had been an option for the female PC.

As for Bastila, I wouldn't exactly compare what she did to what you suggested. And even if she had done that, she would probably have, as previously mentioned, gotten away with it.

Hmmm... that was my point! (w00t) Man and woman are differant and our actions are inturrpreted in the light of our sex. So, yes... a man "jumping on" a woman is frowned upon, but a woman "jumping on" a man is okay. Something that we have to live with. Just as if a man sweeps a woman into his arms, that is okay... but a woman would look pretty stupid doing the same thing. :p

Have you ever asked yourself why Bastilla and a male Revan got a kiss, but Carth and the female Revan never did? Could it be that a female Revan being "taken into a room alone" could be considered against her will and thus frowned upon... even though all of her dialogs could give her the option to say no... at any point? Damn, I hope not. I hope that games don't have to be so PC. :wub:

Wasn't that supposed to be in the original ending and not a romance option? When I found that sound clip I thought it had to do with Bao-dur's need to redeem himself to do i.e un-do the mass shadow generator in some kind of way.

But don't we all miss a serious romancing option with this guy... I mean whoa... it would have been awesome... trying to get him out of balance for a change! ;)

Wasn't that supposed to be in the original ending and not a romance option? When I found that sound clip I thought it had to do with Bao-dur's need to redeem himself to do i.e un-do the mass shadow generator in some kind of way.

But don't we all miss a serious romancing option with this guy... I mean whoa... it would have been awesome... trying to get him out of balance for a change!  ;)

Ahh. If you only got the one quote, you need to let the whole thing download before you try clicking on the text. Otherwise, for some reason, it just hangs and won't run.

Well, considering us girls didn't get any hot almost nude sparring stuff etc, what'd you guys expect us to do? Just sit around and wait for the next game and hope there'd be some better options? ;)

This is just a sign that we're not too happy about what romancing options we were given and what you guys seem to think is ok for us to want to romance with... I mean, we all have our preferences but implementing a character like Bao-Dur and not be able to even flirt with him? Gawd!

I sincerely hope Bao-Dur will be in KOTORIII WITH romancing options... :devil:

I liked very much what Irien did, it was fun and well made. Keep up the good work girls! :D

*applaudes and whistles*

PS. YES! I AM NUTS! DS

Well I dont know who I got more  :blink:

Plooby for sugesting or you from doing it.

Got?! Got how? :ermm:

Plooby *meant* it when she suggested it and does not take it back, even if you guys can't handle that a female Jedi and General would be a little aggressive when pusueing that hunk of Iridonian Stud-Muffin.

:blink:

When did I start talking about myself in the third person? :o

And Irein, darlin', you rock! Huge! :)

This is just a sign that we're not too happy about what romancing options we were given and what you guys seem to think is ok for us to want to romance with... I mean, we all have our preferences but implementing a character like Bao-Dur Mira and not be able to even flirt with him her? Gawd!

Fix'd. :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Hehe! We all have our preferences and I understand if you're as disappointed when it comes to Mira... She's absolutely the funnies of the girls and has a great attitude! =)

I wish one could have used her method of getting the guys to see it your way, but no bothan stunner and no cuffs... so Bao-Dur could feel safe in that garage of his... :)