Female Romance option SUCKS!

You're all nuts.

Guilty as charged.

:p

In the first KOTOR, I was really hoping to have the option between Canderous and Carth - either relationship is intriguing. You have Carth who has to overcome his *ahem* trust issues, and the idea of him falling in love with a former Sith Lord who was partly responsible for the death of his wife and his planet was pretty cool. More inner-turmoil for Carth!! ;) Then with Canderous you have two warriors who fought against each other, with differing reasons for going to war. Unlike Carth, Canderous would respect the fact that Revan obliterated his people, not resent it.

In KOTOR2, Disciple was just 'ick'. Bouffant hair, stupid face, irritating voice - the man had few redeeming features. Atton, although pretty firmly in the 'Han Solo' mould, was funny, and pliable according to the player's alignment. But Bao-Dur and Canderous would have also been cool.

In KOTOR2, Disciple was just 'ick'.  Bouffant hair, stupid face, irritating voice - the man had few redeeming features.  Atton, although pretty firmly in the 'Han Solo' mould, was funny, and pliable according to the player's alignment.  But Bao-Dur and Canderous would have also been cool.

I've heard insults of many kinds against Disciple -- pansy, queer, weird, stalker...

I played a Male game and was so angry -- guys get Visas before heading off to Telos to save it from Darth N and the Ravenger. Us girls get Disciple. <_< The scene with Visas was so much better than the Disciple scene... I enjoyed saying, "Leave me" and seeing his idoitic expression. In KotOR I, Carth was definatly a great romance speciman... glad that worked well. Bastila was pretty good for male and the conversations were a little bit better than Carth's, but the girls got the better romance... (except he was old... 38 I believe...). I think Bao would've been a great romance... but now that it's "unlocked" *laughs*, you can view it here. (Courtesy of the Bao-Dur Romance UNLOCKED! thread on the General Discussion board).

I think I'll replay Peragus as a girl just for Atton.. :p ...and maybe Nar Shadda, too.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

• 2 weeks later...
I think I'll replay Peragus as a girl just for Atton..  :( ...and maybe Nar Shadda, too.

..hehe. I did that. I really liked Atton personally. I guess one of the first things he had to say really put him on my good side. :thumbsup:

"Look, not like your half-naked interrogation isn't a personal fantasy of mine, but..."

Granted, I LOVED the fact he was ready to pick a fight with Disciple too! :D

Maybe some of you should apply at obsidian as story writers.  They could probably use some female advice.

What, and leave all this?

*looks around at dump of an apartment*

Yeah, okay, where do I apply? :rolleyes:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Maybe some of you should apply at obsidian as story writers.  They could probably use some female advice.

Yeah, okay, where do I apply? :blink:

LOL well if you want click on jobs area at the top of the page. There is a place you can email your information. Otherwise just ignore. :D

Yeah, okay, where do I apply? :shifty:

LOL well if you want click on jobs area at the top of the page. There is a place you can email your information. Otherwise just ignore. :D

LOL

Well, as much as that job would absolutely RULE, I somehow doubt it would be worth moving to the other end of the continent and to a different country for. :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Yeah I was so disapointing to discover that you finished the game with no romance resolved,like that Atton would have finally admit he love you.But no,only a big nothing for the end,and littles cut scenes in the game,and even there it could have been a lot more funny if Atton would have fight with Disciple the oh so nice goodie-two-shoes stupid blonde guy freak.And it's true that when you play as a male you got a lot more things,like Handmaiden is angry at you or when she teach you echani,and most of all the scene with Visas.Damn,girls also would like to have stuff like that! <_< It's always the boys who got everything in these games!