KOTOR2 male white PC heads

Guest Damar Stiehl

An anime-style head might be kinda terrifying, but a pink-haired Jedi would be awesome

Kinda like this?

Pink!

AAAGH! SO AWESOME! If I weren't already using this head for my DS character I'd want that model. Even if the hair goes unpinkish because of the dark side.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

Interesting almost everyone chose the Jesus head - as I did - I guess looks are objective, afterall. Better than the heads in KOTOR1, he also looked pretty good in robes with a lightsabre.

But the resemblance to the biblical stereotype was so strong I was tempted to call mine something sacreligeous like "Big Jesus" or some such, after Fallout 2.

I liked the "jeebus" one, even though I don't think he looks like that..... But I agree for the most part the white males look like crap, so did the ones KOTOR, I only liked the one with the scars and the cut off ear, with blonde hair, but the KOTORII faces look overall improved if not improved copies of the old revan heads.

Personally, I never noticed the Jesus thing until I read it here (I'm still not so sure about it). I did however, after someone pointed it out, picture him as a certain Swedish hockey player whos name I can't recall). That was midly disturbing, to say the least (though not quite as disturbing as Jesus).

And there was a white guy with long black hair?  I only recall seeing the one Hispanic guy with long black hair.  I don't remember seeing this at all.

It was originally dark brown hair. I went through some early screenshots/movies and the opening bit on the X-Box version, and compared that face with what's available. What I found, interestingly enough, is that the long haired Middle Eastern face is that face with a different color scheme. What makes it interesting is that that face had texture and coloring issues that no other face had in the game: sometimes the skin would turn from an olive-brown to nearly completely green, and at other times the hair would be visible through the lower left cheek in conversations. I don't know why they changed that face, as I felt that it looked better as it was originally designed.

WOW...Curiosity got the better of me & I just checked out the chick PC's for the first time. Damn, some of them are absolutely gorgeous! >_<

*jags girls*

:">

wow, they have eyes. i thought you only went for skin covered eye holes? :p

ZING! :lol:

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

WOW...Curiosity got the better of me & I just checked out the chick PC's for the first time. Damn, some of them are absolutely gorgeous! >_<

*jags girls*

:">

wow, they have eyes. i thought you only went for skin covered eye holes? :lol:

:p)

Jag goes for anything with lipstick.

Guest Damar Stiehl

I see the Vintage Jesus is still holding the People's Choice award, hehe.

You should really try the black hair override for him (look on Lucasforums) if you use him. It does a little bit towards making him less divine and more badass-y.

As long as you can ignore the conversation anims. The "God loves you, son" expression is driving me nuts. Especially when he does it while speaking to Bao-Dur.

I think the black guy with the tash looks like a child molester. In fact they look like the biggest collection of geeks + loosers, i have ever seen. Only the Jesus look alike is any good.

The female heads are much better.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I chose one of the Female heads for my DS character because she looked familiar to me...then I realised she reminded me of a monkey.

I also use an override of the heads 2da to make what I call the "Sith Dermatology Detox Kit". All the DS heads are replaced by their lightside equivalents, because an evil jedi can be a vain Jedi, and a vain Jedi would take good care of her skin.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

IMO both the men and women ( whatever the race) look like total and utter dorks.

I trained as a artist and that is not what I would call good artwork. I don't understand, because the in-game NPCs look fine. Who did they get to create these visions of loveliness? Was it the work experience kids? Sure looks like it. :blink: