Greatest Sith Lord REDONE!

WHICH ONE IS GREATER?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH ONE IS GREATER?

• Darth Revan
    • Emperor Palpatine

Darth Revan is the best Sith lord ever!

Well, either he becomes weak and goes back to the lightside (Like Vader did, that sissy :) ), or he goes back to the Dark side and becomes Bastila's puppet. Either way I think he's a pretty poor and weak Sith Lord.

At least Palpy stayed dark untill the end of his life.

(btw, I should work on my humour too, I was only joking back there o:) )

linguistic hero, thats a nice take on what my girlfriend wud usually call trollish grunts!

bokishi wtf is goen on with that pic by ur sig, i dont get it?

(im not gunna mention the actual thread topic for two reasons: a. i wanna annoy anti spammers b. i really meant it wen i sed 'nuff sed, no heroics or trollroics in that at all)

I don't think you kiddies understand, Darth Revan was the weakest Sith Lord in the history of TIME. Well, next to Malak..they are both (censored) (censored) bastards. Maybe you kids should do some research some time, Darth Vader? Perhaps. Marka Ragnos? Even more likely. If I had my way, it would definately be Exar Kun. Greatest Sith Lord ever, hands down.

I apologize for being a ornery Star Wars vet. :ermm:

all those that voted and the topics creature should be beaten

well, no doubt "Darth______" will start up a favorite lightsabre color poll in a few minutes and then you can have a stroke.

every game board has at least a few of these things... ain't any worse than the "Demogorgon v. Asmodeus" threads we has suffered through in the past.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I don't think you kiddies understand, Darth Revan was the weakest Sith Lord in the history of TIME.  Well, next to Malak..they are both (censored) (censored) bastards.  Maybe you kids should do some research some time, Darth Vader?  Perhaps.  Marka Ragnos?  Even more likely.  If I had my way, it would definately be Exar Kun.  Greatest Sith Lord ever, hands down.

I apologize for being a ornery Star Wars vet. :p

Dude, Exar Kun sucked the big one! He was eaten alive by darkness. And how is Darth Revan the weakest Sith lord of all time? He's a video game character.

At least Revan is a video game character, not some comic book drawing!

FOOL!

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

I don't think you kiddies understand, Darth Revan was the weakest Sith Lord in the history of TIME.  Well, next to Malak..they are both (censored) (censored) bastards.  Maybe you kids should do some research some time, Darth Vader?  Perhaps.  Marka Ragnos?  Even more likely.  If I had my way, it would definately be Exar Kun.  Greatest Sith Lord ever, hands down.

I apologize for being a ornery Star Wars vet. :p

One more thing....

What is with this "Kiddies" Crap? Are you trying to belittle people because your probably some twelve year old kid who whacks off to Nomi Sunrider?

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

From LordNihilus' other thread :

I wouldn't even place Palpatine in my top 5.  In terms of raw power he doesn't even compare to the like of Revan or Exar Kun. 

And no self-respecting Dark Lord, I repeat NO SELF-RESPECTING DARK LORD makes gibbering attempts to beg for his life - as Palpatine does with Master Windu in Episode III.  :huh:

[senator PalpaTANG]

END OF THREAD

[/senator PalpaTANG]

:-"

And yes, I just quoted myself.

:( ---> :"> ---> :p ----> :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

palpy was a sith olord under the Jedi's noses corrupted 2 jedi(three if you count Maul if he was ever a Jedi) right in front of their eyes so in mental abilities and strategy Palpatine was superior. Revan didn't return as a sith lord until he was conquering no subtlety, Revan couldn't stop a few Jedi boarding his ship and Palpy made them nearly extinct least they had both been backstabbed by their former apprentices