Do You Prefer Male Or Female Revan

I enjoy getting to know the characters as well, and it was the chracters in the first game that truly made KOTOR enjoyable, imho :)

Here's hoping you enjoy KOTOR2 as much as I am.....you'll find that influence plays a large role, so getting to know the other characters isn't as simple as talking to them everytime you level-up, but how much they like you and what path you have chosen.....and BEWARE OF SPOILERS here!

I haven't been able to restrain myself from looking at these boards, the spoiler forum included :) so not much will suprise me. I'm really looking forward to the character interaction, despite some comments that have been made. I agree that the interaction among NPC's in Kotor was what made the game so great. For me, its the depth of storyline and the personalities/uniqueness of each party member that grabs me. And I don't see open ended stories being a problem, so long as the journey getting there was fascinating and fulfilling.

See, I'm an optimist at heart. :)

I enjoy getting to know the characters as well, and it was the chracters in the first game that truly made KOTOR enjoyable, imho :)

Here's hoping you enjoy KOTOR2 as much as I am.....you'll find that influence plays a large role, so getting to know the other characters isn't as simple as talking to them everytime you level-up, but how much they like you and what path you have chosen.....and BEWARE OF SPOILERS here!

I haven't been able to restrain myself from looking at these boards, the spoiler forum included :) so not much will suprise me. I'm really looking forward to the character interaction, despite some comments that have been made. I agree that the interaction among NPC's in Kotor was what made the game so great. For me, its the depth of storyline and the personalities/uniqueness of each party member that grabs me. And I don't see open ended stories being a problem, so long as the journey getting there was fascinating and fulfilling.

See, I'm an optimist at heart. :)

Ditto -- it's all about the journey, more than the ending(s)! :)

Stop with that bullshat.  We all know that Bioware and Lucas Arts lack the cojones to take such issues in a mature form.  For godsakes, kids see kissing  in PG movies and shows nowadays.

I couldn't agree any more. I would've loved to see Male Revan and Bastila actually kiss in the game,its not like kissing is rude or any thing...I think the black out screen was a little dissappointing.

Unless some lucky PC user can make a mod of the kissing scene or somthing between the male Revan and Bastila that would be extremly cool.

Stop with that bullshat.  We all know that Bioware and Lucas Arts lack the cojones to take such issues in a mature form.  For godsakes, kids see kissing  in PG movies and shows nowadays.

I couldn't agree any more. I would've loved to see Male Revan and Bastila actually kiss in the game,its not like kissing is rude or any thing...I think the black out screen was a little dissappointing.

Unless some lucky PC user can make a mod of the kissing scene or somthing between the male Revan and Bastila that would be extremly cool.

I figured they didn't want to bother to animate the kiss with the various NPCs (although they could've cheated and given every male the same exact mouth for the kiss).....or they wanted to avoid any awkwardness in animation. Could you imagine if it hadn't been left to the imagination and looked like total crap instead? I'll admit I was disappointed, but not too much, since I'd rather have imagine what happened...much like Gabrielle did. :blink:

It wasn't that it was 'inappropriate', methinks. I mean, christ, even the original Star Wars films had kissing.

The problem was developer corner-cutting. Why develop a whole new range of motion for the character models showing kissing for one dialogue in the game which many people are likely to never see when you can just suggest it and black out the screen?

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Someone tell me, is it safe to click?  :p

Depends on your definition of 'safe.' No nudity involved, if that's what you mean. :ermm:

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?