Spent 20 hours in KotOR II...

Then why arw you still here? :o

To enjoy your witty remarks.

Excellent question. I think there needs to be a completely seperate area on the forums for all the flamers and haters...a "KOTOR2 is teh SUXX0R" thread.

I don't HATE KotOR II, just didn't like it.

I agree, but. . .then we'd never see Hades again!  :(

;)

Seriously, Hades One is kinda funny.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

I know people who don't even get off Peragus for 8-10 hours.

Hi there.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I can't remember how long each planet has taken so far, but I'm finished with Peragus, Telos and I think I'm close to being done with Nar Shadda and I'm around 20 hours in. I don't think I've done every single side quest, but I'm doing as many as possible.

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

Imported the damn thing in order to play it, and like KotOR 1, this game is like crack, having the need to eat is an obstacle here. And as the title says, i'm having trouble getting a lightsaber, but i'm just a bit too slow i guess.

***NO SPOILERS, FEEL FREE TO READ***

My first impressions(playing as ls) are:

- Not one single bug yet encountered.

- The dialogue, especially by Kreia, is deeper than KotOR 1 and there's more dialogue options all together.

- The bad guys in this game makes Malak look and seem like a boy scout.

- The whole setting is dark, even the music is dark in areas where you think that you should be safe.

- T3 has a some character this time.

- Atton is pretty funny.

- Kreia is borderline irritating, not by being stupid, but by her attitude.

- Handmaiden is the best warrior in my party.

- Bao-Dur strangely silent.

- Atris doesn't like me.

- There's a whole lot more of items and upgrades.

- Telos is pretty big.

- People claiming TSL of not having the "Star Wars"-feel are nutty.

Thanks for the feedback.

Kreia is...interesting. From what I've seen so far, the way to gain influence is to take a, ehm, more self-centered attitude with her. (Self-centered meaning using your skills to rise above the pack, so to speak.) easily better than any character in KOTOR.

Now, Atris. She was quite fun to nettle. I have a bit of a feeling she doesn't like me too much either. ;) She's not exactly what I was expecting from the concept art. But that's a good thing.

and lightsabres...I'm on Dantooine, and I believe I can find everything there for a sabre besides the hilt. Then again, I'm only 10 hours in, so take that as you will.

A minor update, i managed to create a lightsaber later yesterday and have now more or less finished with Nar Shaddaa clocking at 30 hours with Korriban, Onderon/Dxun and Malachor V still unvisited. This will be a long journey for this padawan.

- The story is getting more deeper, the whole "finding five star maps"-quest is very infirior IMO.

- The levels are much bigger than in KotOR especially Nar Shaddaa.

- I managed to influence Kreia some more, getting to know more secrets.

- Handmaiden has revealed one of her reasons on why she wants to stay in my party, a small "Aaww"-feel was noted.

- Atton revealed his past, quite a suprise indeed.

- Visas Marr's personality is quite intruiging, my character is in love :wub:

- Bao-Dur is still silent, maybe i need to him to join up for some more fighting.

- Still no signs of Mandalore.

- Darth Sion has gone missing since Peragus.

- Darth Nihilus is now on my startup-screen. Combined with the music, it's very impressive.

- Except from T3 and HK-47, which is still missing his chassis, I still haven't managed to meet any of crew from KotOR 1 in person.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

If you want your Lightsaber as fast as possible, go to Dantooine right after Telos.

I think you spammers should lay off the off-topic posts that aren't really needed. Hades hates KOTOR, great. It doesn't belong here.

If you read the rules and regulations of the forum then you are commiting spam right there and then... but truth be told rules are made to be broken, we are still vaguely talking about KotOR 2 thus on topic :wub:

The Dantooine trick doesnt work for Darksiders as they cant beat the Jedi Masters at that level

If you want your Lightsaber as fast as possible, go to Dantooine right after Telos.

I think you spammers should lay off the off-topic posts that aren't really needed. Hades hates KOTOR, great. It doesn't belong here.

If you read the rules and regulations of the forum then you are commiting spam right there and then... but truth be told rules are made to be broken, we are still vaguely talking about KotOR 2 thus on topic :p

The Dantooine trick doesnt work for Darksiders as they cant beat the Jedi Masters at that level

Now come on Jad'en, from a spoilerhater like you I expected better :wub: :ph34r:

You basically told me that I have to defeat jedi masters, which suggests a lot of things if you don't have the game yet

what I mean is that in KotOR 1 the jedi were the good guys. You just said that DS chars couldn't beat them at that point, which implies that LS chars can. My conclusion is that your char is against the jedi in TSL. When I start the game in Feb. I start the game with the knowledge that somehow I have to fight the jedi

No whining intended, but just so you understand my point :wub: