idea for a good kotor 3 ideas

Never heard of it.

Perhaps not surpising as it's a rather old game. Here: http://www.lucasarts.com/products/darkforces/splash.htm

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

It still have Jedis in them.

I know that. I said star wars without jedi is boring. I never said star wars without sith is boring.

And i'm tired of jedi fighting sith. That doesn't mean im tired of having jedi characters in a star wars universe.

Just curious; besides K1 and K2, what other Star Wars games has the Jedi vs. Sith theme?

- dr cloak

It still have Jedis in them.

I know that. I said star wars without jedi is boring. I never said star wars without sith is boring.

And i'm tired of jedi fighting sith. That doesn't mean im tired of having jedi characters in a star wars universe.

Just curious; besides K1 and K2, what other Star Wars games has the Jedi vs. Sith theme?

- dr cloak

off the top of my head...dark forces: jedi knight(i think thats the name), jedi outcast, jedi academy and uhh some awful star wars game for the consoles. i forget the names of them.

off the top of my head...dark forces: jedi knight(i think thats the name), jedi outcast, jedi academy and uhh some awful star wars game for the consoles. i forget the names of them.

I dunno if those count. Dark Jedi, yeah. Sith-wannabes, yeah. But True Sith? Nope, that, I think, is true for the KOTOR games and Star Wars movies only (through I'm not the expert here).

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I dunno if those count. Dark Jedi, yeah. Sith-wannabes, yeah. But True Sith? Nope, that, I think, is true for the KOTOR games and Star Wars movies only (through I'm not the expert here).

Actually, if you wanna get technical the movies and KOTOR series never include the true sith.

Actually, if you wanna get technical the movies and KOTOR series never include the true sith.

I know, I know :p. But those we fight in JA and Jedi Knight are even less Sith than those in the movies and KOTOR ;).

I want to be a non-force user. I find the non-force users more compeling that any Jedi or Sith.

Hades, hahaha

A million games out there w/o the force, and you choose to log on to a Star Wars board thats promoting a Jedi game and post how much you dislike games with the force. :p

Darth Argument, would be your avaters name in Kotor 2 ;)

Dear Future Devs, For KotOR3, I want...

1. option to choose between Jedi Guardian/Sentinel/Consular, but also Soldier (Echani/Mandalorian subclasses would be nice), Scout, Scoundrel, and Tech Expert

3. options to choose races!

2. to make my own droids, including personalities

3. expanded influence system

4. even more expanded weapons customization (tho it's ****ing awesome in 2)

5. more and cooler minigames!

6. more npc development/interaction

7. the chance to turn bad guy into good and get them in my party (think Magus from Chrono Trigger) edit: nvm, on second thought we already got this

8. to kill or study under Revan and the Exile!

edit: and for #9, would you please add a "very difficult" and "super difficult" in order to make the game somewhat challenging? I'd like to die at least once or twice before winning the game, thanks

edit: for #10, make single sabers worth using, plz

i think in kotor 3 you should be an apprentice in the jedi order on coruscant and to make it interesting some of the jedi think you could bring balance to the force in the skywalker prophecy ( i wonder how many have been suspected but not made it swirling force Andor Vek). Plus i think it would be kool to go through the trials.

perhaps a war could be happening if the exile decided to go evil seen as though revan in kotor was meant to be a ls ending.

personally id like to have revan be evil and become emporer and have the exile take on the three sith lords.

to each his or her own.

anyhow your jedi master dies in your hands with an encounter with a dark lord and not having a family of your own you start to lose your cool.

here it gets interesting as now u can either go light but it is a struggle and u must trust in the wisdom of others or surrender to the dark and become the apprentice of the emporer.

to make it interesting if you turn dark enough fighting worthless beings less get to the killing of your friends where u have a second chance to redeem yourself by not killing them or for the dark kill them and secure your place in the galaxy :)

I vote for Ender's idea myself. For KotOR 2's story to work and have any kind of resolution at all, KotOR 3's protagonists have to be Revan and the Exile. KotOR 3 has to bridge both previous games' stories and bring finality to them, only way to do that is to use the previous main characters. Besides, having both Revan and Exile at the same with their respective old and new crews would add immense amount of replay; playing as Revan you can hear of Exile's exploits and these can affect you positive or negative depending on alignment if both parties, then when playing as Exile you get the other side of the journey with the same alternate paths leading up to the final meeting battle with the main villain or villains.

Hades, I agree with a lot of things that you say, particularly the game support issues, but I seriously disgree with your persistent desire for a non-Jedi PC in KotOR. Don't misunderstand, I'm not saying that there shouldn't be a SW RPG with a PC that isn't a Jedi or has the option of not becoming one. All I'm saying is that that RPG should not be any of the KotOR series, after all how can you not play a Jedi in a game called Knights of the Old Republic?