idea for a good kotor 3 ideas

Hmm, is it just me or was K2 much easier than K1? I mean, my Sentinel/Watchmen (15/12) was wracking havoc on any enemy. I mean, talking 'bout Sentinels - you get the idea.

That said, would the Exile be stronger than Revan or the other way round?

At least it would be funny/weird to see the Exile cutting Revan into small little pieces for the viewing pleasure :)"

Could always go prequel and do Revan when he first went darkside. The only thing I wouldn't like about that is I would prefer more new Reven story rather than pre-story.

Personally I would like to see a sort of wrap up game with depending on how you play you could pick up any of the old characters and move forward. Sort of like a RoTJ without cutesy unneeded/unwanted Ewoks.

Here's my idea.

You start KOTOR:3 with two parties.  They split off in two directions to handle two different main problems.  You decide to send Revan to one side of the galaxy in one ship, and the Exile in another direction in another ship.

You alternate between these two parties.  You have the option to play Revan and the Exile as either dark or light.  In fact, you can play one party light, and the other dark.

In the end of the game, both parties converge in one place (Coruscant, Yavin IV, Korriban) for a final epic showdown with the Force Ghost of Exar Kun and the resurging armies of the Sith and Jedi.

That's like my idea, it's on the first page, I think. It's very similar to yours, I like your idea. Though I do NOT want to face Exar Kun's spirit.

Interesting idea, this idea about being able to play both Revan and the Exile in a possible KOTOR 3 game. Opens for various possibilities and you'd also get to know both of their fates that way. It's, at least IMHO, a much better idea than starting KOTOR 3 with a THIRD new character...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Whatever they do, let me start as a Jedi with a damn lightsaber. Put it in the character creation menu; let me choose a single or double blade, and let me choose a robe style.

And don't force me to play through hours of boring initial areas before I start planet hopping; I don't care how good you think your story is. Start me off in a city or someplace that has a lot of things to do, and let me decide if I want to hang around and do sidequests or just take off in a ship and start exploring.

And for the love of god, don't make Revan or the Exile playable characters again. Terrible.

Munchkin is a PnP gaming term means that the player wants his character to be the most powerful and the center of attention no matter the cost, including the fun for the other players. They will often fudge dice rolls, and purposely find loop holes in the rules system to make themselves the most powerful character alive.

Basically, no fun to play with and those types of gamers get booted off my gaming table.

Actually it is not just my opinion. Take any of the Jedi classes and compare them to the other classes within the game. The Jedi are clearly the most powerful and they are not balanced with the other character classes.

I'd like to see a SW RPG where you start out as a non-jedi, but you are given the option of becoming one. I would love to play a SW RPG as a non-jedi class.

There is so much more to the whole SW galaxy than jedi, but I think they are hyped too much.

A level 1 Jedi with a lightsaber that does 2-20 points of damage isn't a "fully powered uber unbalanced munchkin character".

You also have force powers to boot and compared to a level one soldier or a level one scout with a blaster rifle that does 1d8, yes it is a "fully powered uber unbalanced munchkin character."

That's like my idea, it's on the first page, I think. It's very similar to yours, I like your idea. Though I do NOT want to face Exar Kun's spirit.

Gotta agree there - As I said earlier, it's a good idea, but not a Force Spirit - otherwise it becomes too much like the comics as I've heard that they go - Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma, both two of the strongest Force Users there is meet, battle, the spirit of old Ragnos awakens and names them Dark Lord of the Sith and apparentice to the Dark Lord of the Sith...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Oh just not be a Jedi in the first place.

Been there, done that. "Dark Forces". The first of them, that's it. No jedi powers there. But that was a shooter, not an RPG...