idea for a good kotor 3 ideas

what if in kotor3 u play a new pc, u start at the mandalorian wars and see things thru their eyes there for a round or two then skip ahead thru a cutscene to the jedi civil war and see revan and malak take out a bit of the republic then a cutscene skips u to after revan was captured. and then boom to the events of kotor 2. but the whole time u play a different story line. like the new pc has their own adventures during each time period but u still are there during each event . just a new adventure but during the same events and like at the very end its revealed what happened to revan and then the exile? sound good or no?

what if in kotor3 u play a new pc, u start at the mandalorian wars  and see things thru their eyes there for a round or two then skip ahead thru a cutscene to the jedi civil war and see revan and malak take out a bit of the republic then a cutscene skips u to after revan was captured. and then boom to the events of kotor 2. but the whole time u play a different story line. like the new pc has their own adventures during each time period but u still are there during each event . just a new adventure but during the same events and like at the very end its revealed what happened to revan and then the exile? sound good or no?

I actually like it..., but what should the drive behind the story be?

what if in kotor3 u play a new pc, u start at the mandalorian wars  and see things thru their eyes there for a round or two then skip ahead thru a cutscene to the jedi civil war and see revan and malak take out a bit of the republic then a cutscene skips u to after revan was captured. and then boom to the events of kotor 2. but the whole time u play a different story line. like the new pc has their own adventures during each time period but u still are there during each event . just a new adventure but during the same events and like at the very end its revealed what happened to revan and then the exile? sound good or no?

I actually like it..., but what should the drive behind the story be?

well it could be a number of things from , .....your a jedi that didnt follow revan to war openly but went without the council knowing. OR depending on which way you chose you could follow revan for a different set of story options. then you saw revan and his troops battling mandalorians as you arrived or as you fought beside them depending on your decision. then you were at the exiles trial in the hall listening and have the chance to explore the jedi temple n talk to other jedis about the event. then you could be one of the jedis that followed revan n malak in the civil war OR one of the jedis that stood with the council depending on which way you chose. then maybe you could be one of the jedis on the star forge or a dark jedi with malak again depending on which way u pick. so many possibilitys with this idea. i just hope one of the developers picks this idea up if enough ppl like it.

What I like to see, story wise, is a character fresh out of the academy or schooling.  He or she has no experience, thusly first level, because he or she hasn't experienced anything yet and has to live, explore, and survive the aftermath of galaxy shattering war.

thatd be kool to, would you be ok with a compromise of ideas? a pc fresh out of the acedemy as the mandalorian wars start?

I always wanted to be an X-wing pilot *shrugs*. As for Xbox live ideas, what if one person played the protagonist, with his lightside buddies, while the other person played the antagonist with their dark posse. You would just do everything like you normally would do, trying to beat the game, rescue the princess or whatever. If you managed to meet eachother at on a planet or something, you'd fight it out, and the party who lost would end up back on their ship, stuck there while they "recovered." I dunno, probably not very practical, but maybe it has some merit.

I always wanted to be an X-wing pilot *shrugs*. As for Xbox live ideas, what if one person played the protagonist, with his lightside buddies, while the other person played the antagonist with their dark posse.  You would just do everything like you normally would do, trying to beat the game, rescue the princess or whatever.  If you managed to meet eachother at on a planet or something, you'd fight it out, and the party who lost would end up back on their ship, stuck there while they "recovered."  I dunno, probably not very practical, but maybe it has some merit.

I quite like that idea, but don't know how one would go about making it possible... :(

As for Xbox live ideas, what if one person played the protagonist, with his lightside buddies, while the other person played the antagonist with their dark posse.  You would just do everything like you normally would do, trying to beat the game, rescue the princess or whatever.  If you managed to meet eachother at on a planet or something, you'd fight it out, and the party who lost would end up back on their ship, stuck there while they "recovered."  I dunno, probably not very practical, but maybe it has some merit.

Yes, that is an interesting idea, of course it would be alot easier to just allow someone else to just create a guy to be a member of your party, sort of how multi player worked in BG and Icewind Dale. I do kind of agree with some of the comments about the game loosing some of its roleplaying value with multiplayer however. Still it might be an interesting addition.

If they did add more space battles to the game such as an X-wing I would hope that they would make it a little better, I really didn't like the space battles in either Kotor (they were exactly the same actually).

Now I don't know if this idea has been discussed, but if they were to make this a finalization of the other two, they should just use the npcs they have already created. They could write multiple scripts for them depending on how the first game went, depending on whether you influenced people in Kotor 2 to LS or DS, or whether you left Bastila DS or LS. They could also impliment what they did in K2 and only have some of them join depending on your gender.I am probably being unrealstic and that would be alot of work, but I think it would be awesome, since they already have a great cast of characters and could easily reuse them without them feeling old or stagnant. Of course it might be boring for the writers to be doing the same characters again, but who knows. Then perhaps if they decided to finish off with a trilogy, they could start a whole other game somewhere down the line with completely new people.

Well if one thing is clear, KOTOR 3 should be the conclusion to the Revan vs Sith Era. The last KOTOR (for this era, not for the franchise) highly explosive as ROTJ was. And quite franckly with a very simple story, must like ROTJ.

The enemy is the New Sith, which if you think about has been the true enemy all along, and should be pounded into the game as such. It's clear Canderous was talking about these SITH as the one who's gave the Mandalorians the offer, and as we all know from KOTOR 2 the True Sith is what Revan intended to stop all along. These TS have been looming in the backgroup, starting both the Mandalorian Wars and the JCW. Hoping to weaken the Galaxy so they can come forth again. The plot is simple take out the True Sith in one GAME. Which means we're looking at probably the largest battles in this era's history. Most likely the climatic battle between the Republic and Allied Force Fleets vs the Sith Fleets. The game will of course be leading to this confrontation, where is the Question. Coruscant perhaps? But Coruscant has seen so many battles above it's skys, does continuity really need another one? No doubt Coruscant is where the Sith will want to attack, and no doubt Coruscant should be in the game concidering it's importance and since this will be the end of this era.

Another thing to look at is the ally for the Republic, which should be none other than the Mandalorians. They are a small force yes, but Canderous and the clans he's gotten back together have not yet ventured to Mandalore Sector where there might be plently Mandalorians, enough to help out the Republic against the Sith. Canderous was told to become Mandalore by Revan for a Reason, he wants the Mandalorians help against the Sith. Canderous shouldn't be a party member though, he is important as the Mandalore, and as such will be that leadership character. His role is to lead the Mandalorians into battle, not travel around the hawk, just like Carth is the leader of the Republic Fleets. Interesting that Both Canderous and Carth had strong words toward each other when they were just Mandalorian and Captain. Now they are Mandalore and Admiral, and it might just be that working together will send this sith threat back to they abyss. Anyway, this means that Mandalore(the leadership capital of the Mandalorians, which you'll find mentioned in many sources it's first being in Marvel, which is continuity) will have to be in the game. Be cool that when the Republic is in trouble during the final battle the Mandalorians arrive and perform a ride of the Roherim, or should I say Ride of the Mandalore into the Sith lines.

But what other allies? The Hapans perhaps. I belive they are a 1000 years off from breaking their ties with the Galaxy, they have a powerful fleet to lend a hand.

So this all means finding allies for this big huge battle to end all things is the plot; Star Maps, Jedi Masters, and now Armies.

What is needed is the Senate. What is the Senate thinking about all this, should the PC have an effect on the Senate? Such things should be answered in the next game.

Planets should be: Alderann, Hapes, Mandalore, Coruscant, True Sith Planet, Etc.

They game should definitly do some nice tie ins to the Prequel and Old Trilogies, this would be the last game of the era and I'm sure those,"Movie Watchers", will want some tie ins while the EU people get all the rest of the goodies.

KOTOR 2 must be completed