The "Dark" Lightsaber Crystals

I believe the silver one can be obtained by doing either(or both) of these.

1)

If you complete the Smuggled Weapons quest by cooperating with the criminal Duros merchant brother, he'll sell you one in his "special" goods

2)

Completion of the New Trade Routes quest (accomplished by talking to the female Rodian who likes humans after you've been to Onderon and Dantooine; this can only be done if you side with the female Rodian on Nar Shaddaa) may place one in the expanded shopping inventory that she has.

I think that it is the ageden crystal that you can choose to have as your "previous" lightsaber... do we actually get htat thing back anyways? :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I don't think you can choose that as a color.  Viridian was one option, but that is the light green(and this is accessible in game).  The rest seemed normal.

That's the color, I'm realy stupid when it comes to colors though! :(

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

the only thing i ran across that sounds even remotely like that,is the crystal you can get in exchange for the open visa (from that shady woman in the onderon cantina).it also seemed,as others have said,that this one appears to be a mod crystal and not one that could alter your blade's color.

but then,i played lightside my first game,and ive just started my second,so i couldve missed it.