Xbox has long loading and frame rate issues?

so you get the loading frame rate in kotor 2 the same as kotor hey? I read about the loading frame rate thing and IGN said it was a little dissapointment that the frame rate was as long as the kotor?....man I think I am glad to wait to Feburary now to get a proper game so I can experince the game over a millions times :cool:

XBox fools, only now, at the end, do you realise

MUWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On a serious note, this doesnt suprise, despite being powerful, the XBox is still only a console, the PC has always been superior to consoles since it has better processing power, and with new improvements every now and then, the PC can be almost constantly improved (if you are Bill Gates that is). For console users, often, they have to wait for a new version of there console for any improvement on there chosen console.

I never got bothered with the loading times in KotOR on the xbox, but that's just me.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

i agree the load times were insignificant and worth the wait, i only got bored on my 4th or so playthru wen i knew what was coming, as long as kotor2's load times are the same im not gunna be grumblin. the load times were insignificant and worth the wait

Yeah, i was having trouble deciding whether to get it on the PC or XBOX, since both are coming out in February for me.. but i think i will get the PC version, mainly because later on it will have a patches.. for KotOR i had it on both, but i don't think i'll do that this time around...

I assume they would release a patch later on, if there are issues to be fixed.. but probably won't be released till maybe March or mid-2005..

it is a shame there will be no downloadable content for the XBOX, but i don't have Live anyway so that would have been rather redundant for me anyway..

lol doubt thats the reason, iv had my box for god knows how long, at least 2 and half yrs and i must have about 40 games all of which iv saved on, some very extensively and my xbox is still displaying the 50 000+ slots of memory left

god bless the box and its hardrive :D

i dont understand the rates and loading times?!!?!? on my xbox kotor 1 loaded quick giving u just enough time to read info it displays and it looked great on my xbox too. Can sum1 explain framrate plz :lol:

and im gonna import it from america so i can play it on my xbox too :D so i dont have to wait till feb for it to **** out in the uk b4 i can play :rolleyes: