Why Do The Sith Want You So Badly?

I always imagined it as that the Jedi are like a resistance in this game. I think they are secretly training new Jedi, but your the only Jedi that the Sith have any knowledge about...in the beginning.

That could well be the case with the Jedi as a whole (given the apprentice element), but there must be something special about your character if they're gonna top the "you are revan" plot twist. Something like "you are his father's brother's flatmate from colloge's best freind's second cousin twiced removed's Mog."

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

I always imagined it as that the Jedi are like a resistance in this game. I think they are secretly training new Jedi, but your the only Jedi that the Sith have any knowledge about...in the beginning.

That could well be the case with the Jedi as a whole (given the apprentice element), but there must be something special about your character if they're gonna top the "you are revan" plot twist. Something like "you are his father's brother's flatmate from colloge's best freind's second cousin twiced removed's Mog."

Now that would be truly terrifying! :devil:

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Now that would be truly terrifying! :lol:

Tell me about it- three times last week! lol

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

Funny movie.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

The Sith are chasing you across the galaxy because you think they think you are thinking that they think you are the last jedi.  Or maybe you are only thinking that they are thinking that ...

:-"

Dude this ain't spy games!

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

in my opinion you are either a relative of the Qel Dromas-maybe or some other strong forced jedi from the chronicles and whatnot-maybe ulic or cay. OR since the Sith are notoriously good at seeing the future, maybe the sith lords saw the future and ur character is supposed to bring about their deaths, maybe, with the superweapon or whatever the new evil is

First of all you are not the last known Jedi there are others such as atris and revan

I think because of revans misterious dissaperance the sith lords want to get to him for some reason or another, and you and Atris are nthe last known Jedi who really knew him not to mention the cast from Kotor 1 they know you know him so they are looking for old friends to interragate

this is not a FINAL and Absolute answer (PLEASE DON'T STONE ME) :)

Atris isn't a jedi. I mean she is, but not really in my opinion. She hates my pc and hate is of the dark side :thumbsup:

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

My question is why am I the "last Jedi" and how did they track me before Neira helps me regain a connection to the Force. I should be invisible to their force sight. How are the others, I am to gather not found ? They are still connected to the force and are stronger than I am at least in the beginning.

My question is why am I the "last  Jedi"  and how did they track me before Neira helps me regain a connection to the Force.  I should be invisible to their  force sight.  How are the others,  I am to gather not found ?  They are still connected to the force and are stronger than I am at least in the beginning.

They aren't found because they've hidden in places where it's hard to detect a force signature.

Atris isn't a jedi. I mean she is, but not really in my opinion. She hates my pc and hate is of the dark side ;)

I sense that there is some HISTORY between Atris and the Exile. That may be where the tension resides. She is a Jedi , just flawed. We will see how the story unfolds.

Definitely. I don't trust her though. Then again, don't listen to me, the only person I trust is Bao-Dur.

• 2 weeks later...