Why Do The Sith Want You So Badly?

I think that the Sith have somehow accessed the Jedi records and read about you and something that you've possibly done in the past before/or the reason you were exilled.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I think that the Sith have somehow accessed the Jedi records and read about you and something that you've possibly done in the past before/or the reason you were exilled.

My bets still on it has something to do with Ulic Qel Droma, afterall it is around same time think the chronicle were dated sometime before Mandalorian wars.

So if Ulic Qel Droma or something is your father or something twisted he could be a part of this whole plot.

Again my guess is Sion is Keto one of the Sith Rulers during Chronicles along with Aleema, Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma.

All these chronicles that supposedly happen somewhere before Mandalorian wars or under them surgest they are likely part of the plot.

I bet your character is one of they key persons or has a link to one of them, and supposedly thats why the sith is interested in you, your clearly not the last Jedi so that reason falls to pieces

My bets still on it has something to do with Ulic Qel Droma, afterall it is around same time think the chronicle were dated sometime before Mandalorian wars.

So if Ulic Qel Droma or something is your father or something twisted he could be a part of this whole plot.

Again my guess is Sion is Keto one of the Sith Rulers during Chronicles along with Aleema, Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma.

All these chronicles that supposedly happen somewhere before Mandalorian wars or under them surgest they are likely part of the plot.

I bet your character is one of they key persons or has a link to one of them, and supposedly thats why the sith is interested in you, your clearly not the last Jedi so that reason falls to pieces

I just can't see that, since there was no mention of him having any illegitiment children in any of the previous stories about him. By the time Kotor 2 roles around he's sure to have reclused off and no longer had a connection with the force. I don't think the chronicles were meant to give "hints" about the game, just to tell you about the prevous events that had shaped the worlds you visit and sell some more books

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Because you were a former sith master

Revan wasn't a sith until after the mandalorian wars, it stand to reason you didn't follow him to the outer-rim and become a Sith Lord

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Your reading too much into it Bastila...

You are the last remaining Jedi and therefore are the last remaining threat before they are unchallenged in the universe...

I mean how much challenge was the rest of the galaxy to take over after the Jedi were gone in the days of the Galactic Empire

No, then how would you be captured, I'm thinking you got captured just after or during the mandalorian wars, besides if you can become level 30+ then it'd be hard to believe that you would be so insignificant

it is of course well known that careless talk, cost lives .. so maybe the PC said "I seem to be having this tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle" and a freak wormhole opened up in the fabric of the space time continuum, and carried his words far far back in time, across almost infinite reaches of space, to a distant galaxy where strange and warlike beings were on the brink of frightful interstellar battle! The two opposing leaders were meeting for the last time and a dreadful silence fell across the conference table as the leader of the Vlahourd, resplendent in his black jewelled battle shorts, glazed levity at the Gergontan leader, and challenged the vile creature to take back what he had said about his mother! The creature stirred in his sickly fuming vapour, and at that very moment the words "I seem to be having this tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle" drifted across the conference table.. Unfortunately in the Vlahourd tongue this was the most dreadful insult imaginable! and there was nothing for it, but to wage terrible war!

Eventually of course it was realized that the whole thing had been a ghastly mistake, so the two opposing battle fleets settled their few remaning differences, in order to launch a joint attack on the PC's galaxy.. now positively identified as the source of the offending remark!

for many years the fleet tore across the empty waste of space, and finally dived screaming onto the planet Korriban .. where, due to a terrible miscalculation of scale, the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog!

that's why the Sith don't like you .. I think ..

ps.

an homage to "The Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy"

Fortune favors the bald.

I'm not sure it's specifically you they want. Maybe they just need a jedi for something, and your the last. Or maybe they just need some info about something jedish, and your the last jedi.

But really, I think they want you for your body. After all, MCA posted this:

your character is the hottest, coolest, most badass ex-Jedi in the galaxy.

:blink: