I need something to do for a week...

Well sense me and many other people will be getting the xbox version in just a week I was wondering what others are doing to keep this game off their mind over this upcoming week.  I might just try to finish a game I never got around to beating, Ninja Gaiden.

I make siggys and avatars. Do you like my new siggy? :D

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Well sense me and many other people will be getting the xbox version in just a week I was wondering what others are doing to keep this game off their mind over this upcoming week.  I might just try to finish a game I never got around to beating, Ninja Gaiden.

Brilliant!: "the search function is your friend":D. I wish more people realised that.

I think its dumb, like everything else you post :ermm:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I think its dumb, like everything else you post o:)

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I wear hats. ;)

Fnord.

well since I am also getting the game for christmas, I will be playing Age of Mythology and AOM : Titans, as well as a few different Xbox games, like James Bond everything or nothing, 007: Goldeneye (the new one), KOTOR, and maybe Spiderman 2 again if time allows.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png