I need something to do for a week...

by the way its impossible for me to take my mind off KOTOR 2... i keep watching all the movies and interviews at gamespot

Watch the OT of Star Wars and Ep 1 and 2

That's exactly what I am doing. It does take away a lot of time and get's you prepared fot the events to come

Play HALO 2....watch the Star Wars cartoons that aired on Cartoon Network.  There is a DVD out there with every episode on it....very good quality with alot of stuff/extras on it....I SERIOUSLY suggest checking it out.

I also watch the cartoons of the Clone Wars, very good stuff.

well since I am also getting the game for christmas, I will be playing Age of Mythology and AOM : Titans, as well as a few different Xbox games, like James Bond everything or nothing, 007: Goldeneye (the new one), KOTOR, and maybe Spiderman 2 again if time allows.

James Bond EON is a fabulous game. Thought the four player death match is crap the Single player and Co op are amazingly good. I would like to get Goldeneye Rogue Agent but then I would have to sacrifice K2 when it comes out in 6 days so I will wait for that on Christmas... plus the reviews of that game make it seem very poor :)

Well sense me and many other people will be getting the xbox version in just a week I was wondering what others are doing to keep this game off their mind over this upcoming week.  I might just try to finish a game I never got around to beating, Ninja Gaiden.

Well, I need to find something to do for the next two months, while I hear from you Xboxers how great TSL is. :):p:)>_<>_<>_<

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

**walks into secret carbonite chamber in search of TSL copy**

**Darth Lucas comes out of the shadows**

Ive been expecting you (voice regulated by heavy breathing)

**intense lightsaber battle**

**gets hand cut off and thrown down a wind pipe** :lol:

Any more Northern US X-Box'ers complain about the release date and i am going to systematically kill you all and incase one of you escapes, buy every kotor 2 disc that has ever been made <_<

Why won't the game come out! I can't wait six days! Trust me i wouldn't go near me if i was you, because i would probley kill you before you kill me. I'm so impatienct :D

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf