PC ID Speculation

No because Ulic already has a story. There are a series of books about him but the name escapes me at the moment. But I am sure your pc isn't Ulic.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I still never liked the book he died in...

All that history and he dies by some shmo with a blaster <_<

Well...now that THAT little detail is out --spoiler gloves goes off.

Why shouldn't he die like that? It's consistent with the rest of the tale. Unlike the other TOTJ's, Redemption was NOT epic. It does not involve dark lords or dark jedis. There were no villains.

Each of the main characters had their own inner demons to conquer. The characters were seeking personal redemption. In Ulic's case: How could a former sith lord (with no force powers at all) attain redemption? That was the goal of the story. Making him save the galaxy would be cheese. I'm glad Anderson and Gossett did not go that route. The way he died made Ulic's redemption complete.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Why shouldn't he die like that? It's consistent with the rest of the tale. Unlike the other TOTJ's, Redemption was NOT epic. It does not involve dark lords or dark jedis. There were no villains.

And that's why it's such a ****ing good SW story. Not to mention they made Ulic evolve from some college football team captain gone bad to a credible fallen Jedi. With any luck, the snow planet will be Rhen Var, and we'll get some references to Ulic. Uh... I just hope we don't get Force ghost overpopulation. :ph34r:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I was just thinking about the Chronicles and the SW history. It is known that Ulic Qel Droma was severed from the force many years ago. Could it be possible that this is our PC? Kinda just popped into my head this morning. The question is open for debate. :lol:

I really hope not. I want a PC that was created for KOTOR, not already existing in the SW universe.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Of course, this would mean that Ulic had begotten a sex change - in certain instances - just as he came back to life.

... but there are some interesting parallels here. Perhaps the story of "the exile" will somewhat parallel that of Ulic, and that's why these chronicles are important. Or maybe there's another reason for this altogether. In any case, I guess the history of the first Sith Wars in Star Wars known history will play an important role in the events of KotOR II.

did revan exsist in the sw universe before KotOR game?

No. None of the NPCs did either.

Which is how it should be. And which is why the original poster's idea would make me very upset.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Just Hope it isnt something like Revan: "I am your father thing", afterall who knows what action he might have gotten when he was Sith.

But judging from him possible being in wars against mandaloriens, and is apprx 20 at least its unlikely the i am your father version.

I pray for something that isnt lame hehe....

But since race and looks are generetic i assume that he isnt connected with character already existing in SW history less ofcause its not directly.

EDIT: Maybe he is a Sith exsperiment of some kind made on the starforge, could explain possible lack of memory or problems with force connection?

Just Hope it isnt something like Revan: "I am your father thing", afterall who knows what action he might have gotten when he was Sith.

But judging from him possible being in wars against mandaloriens, and is apprx 20 at least its unlikely the i am your father version.

But since race and looks are generetic i assume that he isnt connected with character already existing in SW history less ofcause its not directly.

EDIT: Maybe he is a Sith exsperiment of some kind made on the starforge, could explain possible lack of memory or problems with force connection?

and that would explain the fact that you would be a 5 year old adult how? :ermm:

Fortune favors the bald.

and that would explain the fact that you would be a 5 year old adult how? :thumbsup:

Growth exceleration. Hmm, maybe we are Revans clone! :thumbsup::ermm: