I Dont Like The Darker Theme

i dont like that the game is so dark. Like the whole galaxy is in total chaos. I liked that in the first one it was war, but in this one the republic is almost done, and same with the jedi. Anyone agree?

No.

Heightened conflict and suspense are two easy and effective ways to keep an audience's attention-especially for a star wars license.

Some of the complaints I heard about the Phantom Menace were that it was boring; complaints came in the 'Who gives a crap about trade agreements and cajun frog people' vein.

I just hope in any suspenseful movie/game the plot doesn't become so ludicrous that suspension of disbelief is broken. For examples see Armageddon or the last hour of Metal Gear Solid 2.

My favorite of the Star Wars movies is ESB and it was pretty dark

As they say the second act usually has to be dark

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I have to disagree with the original poster. Dark is the way to go, especially when you're trying to convey the peril of the PC as the last known Jedi. Besides, it's much more exciting and a lot more tension if you feel like the entire world is falling apart around you.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

no way am i gonna gree that i dont like it. i hated how in kotor the republic was at war and just got over 2 other wars and nobody seemed to notice they just went about their lives and every planet kinda seemed cheery and nice all the time even korriban.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I like the darker feel, it seems to add some more emotion to the game. I mean it seems that you'll be constantly on the run from the bad guys which is what I like in a video game some emotion and attitude! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Reality is a a dark dismal place.  I like games that reflect that.  If you want something cheery dust off that ColecoVision and play Smurfs.

A little insight into Hades one's life

Hopelessly sad with no end in sight? :'(

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

i dont like that the game is so dark. Like the whole galaxy is in total chaos. I liked that in the first one it was war, but in this one the republic is almost done, and same with the jedi. Anyone agree?

so

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Well, that is rather overdramatic.

I agree. It's already been hinted that there are some other Jedi in hiding, you're the only one dumb enough (or unfortunate enough) to make yourself known. It looked like the Jedi had been crushed at the birth of the empire, but they came back. I tend to agree with Jolee's thinking: everything goes in one big cycle in the end.

I think I like that the game has a "perilous" feel to it, but I'll have to see if I like the overall dark tone. It'll probably be great though.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Seriously if you were the last one, then there wouldn't have been keira or any of the other jedi you'll probably be meatin along the way! <_<

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

*whispers* Give *in* to your anger... :p

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Hrmm if there is "one" remaining jedi and pretty much the universe at this point is being controlled by the sith, what do you expect? A shiny holy light and happy sunshine for every planet?

I enjoy this theme. Besides, everyone knows 1 jedi outnumbered by countless sith makes for a better story. It'd be boring if the republic ruled and everyone was happy and no laws were being broken. Then how do we woop out our lightsabres and beat down on baddies?

Chaos is Amusement! :p

I prefer a dark mood in a game like this. Like someone else said before, the Galaxy is pretty much under control of the Sith, a cheery "theme" really wouldn't fit in with what's going on.