What do you all KOTOR fans do for a living?

i'm working on my masters degree(5 years) in mathmatics(algebra) and hopefully i'll be come may...

however, i spend most of my time watching and playing football(the european version, not that stupid american kind...)... <_<

ps.

almost forgot. i also like to consume alcohol during the weekends... :p

Isn't that taken as read with the student thing... hold on. Only at weekends?? :ermm::huh::thumbsup:

i'm working on my masters degree(5 years) in mathmatics(algebra) and hopefully i'll be come may...

however, i spend most of my time watching and playing football(the european version, not that stupid american kind...)... <_<

ps.

almost forgot. i also like to consume alcohol during the weekends... :p

Isn't that taken as read with the student thing... hold on. Only at weekends?? :ermm::huh::thumbsup:

hush!

officially, i only drink fridays and saturdays...

:p"

musician=unemployed

or

musician=highschool?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I go to school, yipee! Oh and I do have a job at the local Ice Cream place :D , and I play video games!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I'm a trainee solicitor (sort of a halfway house between law school and becoming a fully qualified lawyer).

I'm also new to these boards so "hello" to the rest of you. I'm eagerly awaiting 'Sith Lords' on the PC, but you'd probably guessed something of that sort already. I used to hang out at the bioware forums once upon a time but answering the same questions every couple of days (usually "How do I get the crystals on Yavin?") did my head in. Right now I'm replaying KotOR for the umpteenth time, just to see how well it looks and runs on my notebook PC.

I'm a Medieval Studies graduate, now studying to be a solicitor. :(    (lol just saw last post!  - Another one!)

Aye, we're coming out of the woodwork now- three legal connections on the one page (and my MA is in Modern History to boot). Let's hope that 'Sith Lords' contains more stuff like the Sunry murder trial so we can put our 'Jedi lawyer' skills to good use!

Sith Lord is less dangerous than a lawyer, no doubt...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.