Most popular PC face from the Original

After firing up the old KOTOR for a quick spin last night, I realised how many of me and the other people that have played this game on my X-Box, used the same or the same few faces (especially after playing once and learning of the Revelation).

The face with the scar under the eye, probably being the most popular DS face and the long brown hair face most popular LS face (well there were lots of DS versions there of that one too :-). The Female face that got the most use was the very asian looking one with short hair covering one eye.

Did you guys tend to find the same? What was the most common face in your quests for the PC?

The mullet man.

I used that one too, nothing says "I'm the most powerful man in the galaxy." like a mullet :devil:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The mullet man.

Never make fun of the mullet! :ermm:

Seriously dude, there is nothing else you can do but make fun of the mullet.

Word :thumbsup: I'm surprised they used his face for almost all the Jedi in the game.

My favorite face was the black bald head guy. Of all the guy faces, his was the least ugliest.

The mullet man.

Indeed, mullets rule!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Is the "asian" looking head the one with raven (blueish) black hair and blue eyes? Or one of the more asian instead of european ones?

(I'm playing with the ugly chick with the brown hair that's in a ponytail currently. I honestly hope Obsidian makes much better female heads.)

Fnord.

After firing up the old KOTOR for a quick spin last night, I realised how many of me and the other people that have played this game on my X-Box, used the same or the same few faces (especially after playing once and learning of the Revelation).

The face with the scar under the eye, probably being the most popular DS face and the long brown hair face most popular LS face (well there were lots of DS versions there of that one too :p). The Female face that got the most use was the very asian looking one with short hair covering one eye.

Did you guys tend to find the same? What was the most common face in your quests for the PC?

The one I liked best for my guardian was the white guy with the blonde buzz cut that looked like a marine. For my consular I liked the white guy with the longish, brown/black hair. I can't remember which female face I used for Revan when playing through as a female. Probably one of the brown hair do's. I just can't picture a powerful Jedi as a ditzy blonde chick. ;)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

the guy with the long dark hair LS and the one with the scar DS.. and the african girl with the long dark hair for LS and the pale goth chick with the long black hair for DS (she looked so very very evil)!

Fortune favors the bald.