What Country Are All You KOTOR 2 Fans From?

I'm from  "The Apple Capital", Nova Scotia, Canada.

TrueNeutral:  I'm Dutch. Which means I'm from the Netherlands, a.k.a. Holland. Some people seem to think Dutch people come from Germany. Which means that they are, in fact, morons.

Mebbe that's cause the Germans sometimes call themselves the "Deutsch". :thumbsup:

Or maybe you're just not important enough to warrant distinction. Go do something special they we'll pay attention.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Finland, Europe.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm from  "The Apple Capital", Nova Scotia, Canada.

TrueNeutral:  I'm Dutch. Which means I'm from the Netherlands, a.k.a. Holland. Some people seem to think Dutch people come from Germany. Which means that they are, in fact, morons.

Mebbe that's cause the Germans sometimes call themselves the "Deutsch". :lol:

Or maybe you're just not important enough to warrant distinction. Go do something special they we'll pay attention.

I'm Dutch too, and sadly, there's a lot of "special things" going on, especially at this moment, but thats not something we (or I at least) are proud of :lol: .

-----> watch a european news channel, you'll understand...

I'm from, Aus in Brisbane - it's sunny here.

Lucky you. I spent 2 months over there. Lovely city and country. Far better than where i am

It is rather nice, despite the torrential rain we have had this last week. I am gonna e-mail god about that though, we must have got his wires crossed giving us that crazy melbourne weather :)

But Australia is a great place, you should all visit if you never have.

Vancouver, BC, Canada as you guys can see. Very nice.Typical Pacific North-West coast living. Rain. Lol. BC Bud anyone? lol. :luck::thumbsup:

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

I'm from Montevideo, Uruguay (if any of you know where it is, it means that you really like geography XD)

OK, without looking it up, I'm thinking either Northeastern South America, or Eastern Africa. Leaning towards south america though.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg