What Country Are All You KOTOR 2 Fans From?

Thats because Asia is a poor communist state and Africa if full of starving people who don't have any money.

So Asia is one state?! (w00t) Wow I didnt know that :rolleyes:

State can also refer to a country or a government

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I didn't even knew we had one :p

I just go to some building everyday and tolerate my assit. principle complain about the kids that go there.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I'm from N. Texas, i want to be cool, i'm cool right? :p j/k

That's the one of the most ignorant thing I've heard for a long time. Seriously

Not really -There was a case of twice-baked ignorance on the previous pages; someone trying to justify his ignorance of the Dutch by saying something along the lines of "do something special and we'll have heard about you". Several centuries of 'special things' weren't enough, it seems. :rolleyes:

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

What about local English dialect? There's so many because english is the ultimate bastarditised language! It's weird because I have no accent but I come from Nottingham and moved to Devon (both heavily accentised) and it's just weird, that's all! But then, some people english "argot" that's come around is total s*ite! So your probably right because people see the worst things and look like idiots!

Yeah well you're not likely to ever learn all local dialects of english, however differences are rather minor so I reckon it's possible to adapt given enaugh time. I've been told my accent in english is american but if I tried really hard I guess I could make those funny sounds that british people call english :-) (Just kidding, british english is actually quite nice :lol:)

That's the one of the most ignorant thing I've heard for a long time. Seriously

Not really -There was a case of twice-baked ignorance on the previous pages; someone trying to justify his ignorance of the Dutch by saying something along the lines of "do something special and we'll have heard about you". Several centuries of 'special things' weren't enough, it seems. :lol:

yeah I had a good laugh when I saw that as well .. Totally disregarding the fact that The Netherlands was one of the most powerful colonial powers! but hey .. If you're not attacking Iraq at the moment, I guess your not worth mentioning!? :shifty::lol:"

Fortune favors the bald.