What Country Are All You KOTOR 2 Fans From?

ps no aussie speaks like steve irwin period, and there are indeed crocs in our backyard lol

Please don't ruin it for me. I read all the posts by Australians like he would. :lol:

Don't worry I've been in Australia for 1.5 years now and met many people who talks like him, maybe not as energetic but still :devil: Not to mention the snakes and spiders lurking around every corner....sometimes I miss Norway :blink:

Kansas City, Missouri, United States. For foreigners and the geographically ignorant, that's essentially right smack in the middle of the country.

And it's cold right now.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

It's cold in Kansas?  :thumbsup:

I've always thought that it never gets cold in there...

I learn new things every day  :thumbsup:

Oh, yeah. At least in Kansas City, the winters are freezing cold and the summers boiling hot. Probably why it's so cheap to live here.

And this confuses a lot of people, but despite the name, the overwhelming bulk of the city lies in the neighboring state of Missouri, not Kansas (though it's right on the border so that some of the city ends up in both states.) An important distinction, because Kansas sucks. :wub:

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Guest Fallen Jedi
Oh, yeah. At least in Kansas City, the winters are freezing cold and the summers boiling hot. Probably why it's so cheap to live here.

And this confuses a lot of people, but despite the name, the overwhelming bulk of the city lies in the neighboring state of Missouri, not Kansas (though it's right on the border so that some of the city ends up in both states.) An important distinction, because Kansas sucks.  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

In Finland the winters are also freezing cold but the summers aren't always that warm.