Looks like Ondernon was bombed

Ugly head gear.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I know...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

no you didnt post all of my reply... it doesn't looked bombed to me is all im saying.... a city with paths and some guys fighting on it? I just don't see the bombing part in the pic.

If you examine the pic closely, particularly the columns on the left and the house(?) that's overlapped by Kreia, you'll notice a peculiar taste in landscaping/architecture, either that or the place got wrecked *shrugs*.

[Edit:]Strangely enough the flooring looks undamaged, I was expecting potholes and cracked asphalt/masonry (or whatever material it is they use for their roads/pathways).

Can anyone say ugly headgear?  :blink:

I think that's one of the hea pieces from Kotor with a really bad haircut ;)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well I dont know, if Onderon was bombed by the Sith, im pretty sure they would do a thorough job of it after you see what happens to Taris. Its more likely that the fighting has spread everywhere and the cities are in ruins. Although, I cant explain why the floor looks normal, maybe its an old screenie and they havent retextured or something.

Well I dont know, if Onderon was bombed by the Sith, im pretty sure they would do a thorough job of it after you see what happens to Taris. Its more likely that the fighting has spread everywhere and the cities are in ruins. Although, I cant explain why the floor looks normal, maybe its an old screenie and they havent retextured or something.

Either that or they are really good at engineering flooring and roadways, but when it comes to buildings they are average.

I think it is just an old screenshot and like someone said before if Onderon was bombed it wasn't an orbital assault like Taris and Telos, but a bombing from ground warfare.