Happy Voting!

nik_bg

Well, there is nothing that the average middle to lower class citizen can do now ecept ride out the next 4 years and hope they survive.

so, what, you're upset that they don't have the government dole like in europe? you mean, dangit, theyre actually going to have to WORK FOR A FREAKING LIVING!

bummer, dude. i'd have never considered that option.

in case you were wondering, go back and look at the numbers i posted... 82% of the burden is on the upper class, yet it was 78% when clinton was in office. exactly how much are we supposed to give the lower class? everything? just give them a free ride and hope for the best?

taks

comrade taks... just because.

This country is going to be in shambles. If bush gets his way he will turn this into a american taliban. A religous fundie state.

I am considering moving to italy for the next 4 yrs so I dont have to endure this idiot and is raping of the enviroment and joe public. And then theres the never ending quagmire in iraq..

He makes me embarbased to be a american.

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

I am considering moving to italy for the next 4 yrs so I dont have to endure this idiot and is raping of the enviroment and joe public. And then theres the never ending quagmire in iraq..

Do you know anything about Italian politics :o

I was rather hoping Bush would win. Because that represents the best chance for a conservative win here.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

"If bush gets his way he will turn this into a american taliban."

Hahahahaha!

You know nothing about the Taliban.

Taliban was a government in Afganistan that used religious doctrine to govern their people and motivate their politics. Bush is using his religion to justify his stance on gay marriage. Bush is using his religion justify his stance against stem cell research. bush is using his religion to justify hjis stance on abortion. And so forth and so on.

Taliban was a government in Afganistan that used religious doctrine to govern their people and motivate their politics.

Thats a bit like saying Ted Bundy was a man with an unusual hobby.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

"we will get more Christian themed legislature passed"

And?

Well to cite something relevant for this forum how about a Christian themed censorship on computergames that have a game world that includes a polytheistic pantheon or prostitutes or vampires or devilworshippers or nudity, a kiss implied intercourse before marriage, lesbianism or anything else the fundamentalist Christian might deem offensive.

The main problem though is that you can use faith or the bible (and other ancient texts) to justify just about anything and claim other people intolerant or worse for daring to say, think or live otherwise.

Since most CRPG's are produced or translated into English primarily for the American market such legislature would also have an adverse effect on those of us living elsewhere.

LOL! Easily? Easily is something like 61% to 39% not a 3% point difference.

In fairness to Voloun thats how it's being portrayed here too. In comparrison to other elections it's a big margin.

Interesting why they would say it wasn

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

The only thing I have left to HOPE for is that we won't get 4 more years of Rummy, Wolfowitz, and Ashcroft.

PLEASE give us that! PLEASE!!!

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I bet you there are plenty of Christians who would want to see it banned.

Some MP's here have been trying to ban GTA for years. All they ever manage to do is get Rockstar tons of free advertising in the tabloids and make people even more aware of it and increase it's "cool" factor.

478327[/snapback]

They don't because they know they wouldn't get away with it, but if they are given the chance they will.

Doubt it.

In many ways 9/11 created George Bush. If that hadnt have happened then he would have likely been a plodding inefectual president. What 9/11 gave him was a focus for his "crusade" and enough popular support to be able to carry it out.

Him winning this election now pretty much vindicates everything he has done I suppose.

478327[/snapback]

We're talking popular vote; not EC vote.

It's still the same argument. I'm not going to write out the millions in numbers. 1976 is the last time the popular vote was as close as 2000 or 2004. Add the closeness of the popular vote with the closeness of the EC votes and again I'm confused why people outside the US thought this was a blowout.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

"They don't because they know they wouldn't get away with it, but if they are given the chance they will."

No evidence here at all.

"Add the closeness of the popular vote with the closeness of the EC votes and again I'm confused why people outside the US thought this was a blowout."

I would mainly say it's because the so called 'experts" in the US would say it was ahandily won popular vote for Bush. No one said it was a blow out. Don't put words in our posts. We said he won the PV in a no doubter. That's different than a blow out. A blow out would be like 60-40 percentage wise or greater.

Tsk, tsk.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.