Ur favorite KOTOR jedi or sith besides Revan

Jolee for Jedi (or pseudo-Jedi.) Master Uthar for Sith.

Honestly, I thought Master Uthar was a much more effective villain than Malak. Cold, calculating, but not Chaotic Stupid.

you're just biased against those without a chin.

YOUROCK!.jpg

Ivan the Terrible, I would like it if you would edit your post and please remove that picture!!

It just comes accross as your making fun of someone who has real challenges in their lives, so I will ask you again very nicely to please remove that picture.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Non-lame jokes will always come across as offensive to someone. Otherwise it wouldn't be funny.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Ivan the Terrible, I would like it if you would edit your post and please remove that picture!!

It just comes accross as your making fun of someone who has real challenges in their lives, so I will ask you again very nicely to please remove that picture.

Nope. Sorry, but I hate political correctness.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Yuthura Ban and Juhani

I ask the same question. Why?

Yuthura because the character was reasonably believable, Juhani because I liked the accent, and I didn't like the other female Jedi Bastila.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

my favorite sith was definitely uthar. he just screamed evil genious i thought. he kinda reminded me of myself

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

malak? i hated malak!! he was the worst excuse for a sith i ever saw. he didnt even confront revan himself he blew up his ship. and in the final duel he had to use the jedi unless he wanted to die in 2 minutes.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Simple put: Jolee is one of the more complex characters in the history of crpg's. A badass, mazzerruckus of a brotha who has his own personal demons to conquer. He is seeking his own small scale redemption within the larger scope of Revan's redemption. He has done much. He has lost much. He has conviction. He doesn't blindly follow the Jedi Council. He sticks to his guns. It's called integrity. On top of all that, Jolee is a character who can be funny without being over the top like an HK-47 or a Minsc. (although I think they're great characters too)

^what he said

malak? i hated malak!! he was the worst excuse for a sith i ever saw. he didnt even confront revan himself he blew up his ship. and in the final duel he had to use the jedi unless he wanted to die in 2 minutes.

yeah but he was missing a jawbone. That's a definite turn on for me.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

master vandar...related to yoda?

does anyone know what race that is?

well there really good at force moves and lightsaber dueling... even with old age.

i believe they are called whill but i think it isnt confirmed.

also i liked ajunta paul. but hes not worthy of an ancient darth lord.

but i think meeting naga sadow would be awesome.

i hope there more flash backs.

flash backs? u had those because u were revan. this time u are who u think u are. i doubt u have flashbacks but there is a power that lets u see somethin from later on in the mission i think

Aug 2 2004, 07:59 PM

Ivan remove that goodam picture if you can or at least apologise.

Making fun of people in that way is pathetic and mean, and the "I wont be PC" defense is not a defense.

...and in a total unrelated matter, how can you report something to the mods?