The Ebon Hawk Poll

What do you feel about the Ebon Hawk in general?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. What do you feel about the Ebon Hawk in general?

• Loved it in KOTOR1, can't wait to ride it again
    • Loved it in KOTOR1, but we should have a new ship this time
    • It's alright for a ship
    • I hated it. The Millenium Falcon is 10 times better!
    • I'd rather fly in a bigass frigate or cruiser
    • ICE CREAM!!!!!

It was ok. But i want more interaction with the enviroment in the Ebon Hawk in KotOR II.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

ICE CREAM!!!

but seriously i thought the ebon hawk was a cheap rip off of the falcon. the falcon is a sw classic and when **** made the ebon hawk they raped the millenium falcon. they should have been creative enought to make their own ship and not use the most recognized ship in star wars.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

they still should have been able to make their own ship. i didnt see that ship so i wouldnt know but come on even the name want original i mean hmmmmmmm Milleniom Falcon and Ebon Hawk almost the same name. i hated hated hated how unoriginal it was. the ebon hawk was a cheap rip-off

'Nuff Said

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: the name would have been fine with me u know kinda as a nod to the OT but come on!!!! a little reference to the movies and duplicating parts is to diff things :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: .

I don't know it seems to me if you're using a ship to smuggle,bright colors aren't the best choice to have on it. :lol:

But then again I'm just being picky.

think about it if someone sees u they see u who cares about color. and i thought the falcon was extremely fast so since the ebon hawk is a cheap rip off of the falcon :angry: !!! y cant it just outrun people?

Heh,must be the security guard in me. A ship that has bright colors on it is going to stand out more then one with out them. Now if your smuggling with said ship you're not really going to want to give yourself or your ship any reason to stand out in anyone's mind.

:lol: But I'm nitpicking this situation to hell and back. Not a big issue really. I just wouldn't have gone with that set of colors.

Ok, RA2, that's different. Was a generic YT-1300. Yes, I played way too much x-wing. Anyway, the ship was a rip-off and a really dull one at that. I didn't mind too much at first, but the darn thing just won't go away and we see it in obnoxious (identical), cutscene after cutscene after cutscene. If they were going for a retro-look they really failed, because though it looks like a brick, it is fairly modern for a brick. It's return also smacks of "incredibly icky plot device".

Me too, I would rather have a big ship. Especially if your the Dark Lord of the Sith! You should have a huge ship.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I didn't really mind it except I felt that you should have been able to interact with the ship more, unlock secrets to its past and perhaps subquests like go on a smuggling run or find the names of influential smugglers with rare items.

The only thing I hated about it was the LS cutscene when the Admiral contacted Carth, and she assumed it was his ship, and he acting like it was his ship. I really wanted to throw him out of the airlock then. It's my ship!

I hope for TSL, they give the Ebon Hawk more firepower.

Ah all the Freighters that have been developed are just ripoffs of the Falcon. The YT-2000 from X-Wing Alliance and Dash Rendar's YT-2400 Outrider are just minor modifications to the Falcon's design. The Ebon Hawk was this also, but like those ships I mentioned before I also like the Ebon Hawk just fine.

I would have liked however that we would have gotten a different ship in KotOR 2 because the Hawk is Revan's ship and should have stayed that way. It does feel gimmicky "finding" the Hawk and I would have preferred a new ship in the new game but I do think it was a cool ship.

I agree with the cruiser or frigate idea. I wouldn't mind having a sith interdictor class ship (like the leviathan :D) or a republic cruiser like the harbinger. that way those damn sith would never take you on and you would have plenty of storage space and a nice spacious living quarters (not like those crummy cabins in the hawk) and you could shuttle down to the planets surface or something. that would be cool.

ICE CREAM!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOT!

Seriously though, I liked it alright, enough to keep it around... though I didn't like it as much as the FMV trailer for Everquest 2 (low whistle) those graphics are sweeeeeet! Makes you wonder why these game companies arn't making CG films yet?

As for the Ice cream reference.... You think the Ebon Hawk had a soft serve on board?

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?