• Bastila Shan the Classic Babe
    • Atris the Platinum Blonde
    • Mira the Feisty Redhead
    • Yuthura Ban the Purplicious Alien
    • Lashowe the Crew Cut Blonde
    • Mission Vao the Blue Teeny Bopper
    • Juhani the Hotblooded Furry Cathar
    • ??? the Mysterious Sith Lady

I think it has been said recently in one interveiw or another that the old heads are no longer being re-used. However there will be a broader selection of new heads to choose from, from what I recall something like 30-40 heads or somethin. Ofcourse I could have simply misread but I think the above info is correct

EDIT: Forgot to add, I voted for Atris as always in these polls, beautiful in the original concept art, terrible in the promos.

She doesn't look to bad in the suposed cover art.

But yes, Atris is the bomb!

But I wish they'd show us some male characters already damn it! What do we girls have to look at?

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Yep Chemix I believe that was the advanced XBN preview that was played...it said there were 30 new heads for the PC and none of the old ones were going to be used.

On topic: As I have posted in every single other post similar to this, Bastila is my choice. Loved her artwork and loved her ingame. If ingame Mira has been changed to look more like her artwork then she's a close second.

But I wish they'd show us some male characters already damn it!  What do we girls have to look at?

WHAT...

Sion's not good enough for you ?

:p

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

But I wish they'd show us some male characters already damn it!  What do we girls have to look at?

WHAT...

<_<

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

WHAT...

<_<

Watch the Frown, you'll get wrinkles. :p

BTW why'd you change your SIG ?

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

WHAT...

<_<

Watch the Frown, you'll get wrinkles. :p

BTW why'd you change your SIG ?

Got bored of it, I can always change it back if people liked it better, this one comes from my favorite evil actor Gary Oldman in the film 'The Professonal" starring some french guy as a retired assassin who ends up living with a little girl (who happens to be a young Nattale Portman) who's familly was killed by Oldman's mob, and want's revenge, so the film is bassically the assassin training Portman, even though that never really pans out.

Oldman was a psycho, but his lines were great.

dude your right the sith babes and lashow too had huge monster tities it was awesome i love hotie girls

:):lol::lol:

Even I'm not that calous

<_<

Yes, it might be difficult, as I'm sure someone chose the nasty dreadlocked female Revan, or the bald female Revan, and those are ... gross.

I love women who look good bald, or buzzed cut, they're seriously hot

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Yes, it might be difficult, as I'm sure someone chose the nasty dreadlocked female Revan, or the bald female Revan, and those are ... gross.

I love women who look good bald, or buzzed cut, they're seriously hot

Do you mean bald heads or army haircut??

I for my part prefer mohawk...

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he