• Bastila Shan the Classic Babe
    • Atris the Platinum Blonde
    • Mira the Feisty Redhead
    • Yuthura Ban the Purplicious Alien
    • Lashowe the Crew Cut Blonde
    • Mission Vao the Blue Teeny Bopper
    • Juhani the Hotblooded Furry Cathar
    • ??? the Mysterious Sith Lady

If you thought he was overrated than why did you bother reading them?

I read them when I was a kid, eighteen years ago.

I am a grumby old man. :rolleyes:

well if you thought it was overated then, why read the silmarillion?

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Ya I saw 1&2 but I don't remember any Jar Jar, nope must not exist, never heard of him

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

well if you thought it was overated then, why read the silmarillion?

I never said that I didn't LIKE them, I did.

They're just over-rated in my opinion.

Back to the topic lass, OK ? :rolleyes:

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Block what out of the film :rolleyes:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

To tell you the truth, I don't think the modderators are doing thier jobs, there have been like twelve of thes 'attractive' polls and none of them refere to the original one.

sigh, how can they NOT go off topic?

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

I'm glad these are "off-topic" or otherwisew we'd all be very boring

I'm glad these are "off-topic" or otherwisew we'd all be very boring

Damn strieght!

Damn strieght!

All hail ERU!

Ya he's like the main guy

So I step out for a few months, and Eru becomes the Kurtz of the Obsidian Boards?

We were talking about the ORIGINAL ERU, the one that rules all of Middle Earth in Tolkens lesser known work the Sillmarillion.

We harbor no true respect for the ERU of these forums, though I havn't yet seen reason not to respect him either.

Okay, craftsmens right, we've gone Waaaaaaay off topic and I apologize for my being part of the problem.

As I always say in these topice (sometimes multiple times). Atris it is, simply for the beutiful young looking white hair, it's not all bland like old people's white hair, but shiny, healthy white hair, I need to find some hair dye!