• Lashowe the Crew Cut Blonde
    • Mission Vao the Blue Teeny Bopper
    • Juhani the Hotblooded Furry Cathar
    • ??? the Mysterious Sith Lady

Eru?

I thought they banned you?

Just because you keep saying it doesn't make it true :lol:

Plus you can't ban Eru, the One, who in Arda, is called Iluvatar

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Damn strieght!

All hail ERU!

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Ya he's like the main guy

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

He is GOD!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Ya you two are

He is GOD!

Who is ?

Yubi wa mono gatari = The Lord of the Rings.

LotR is good, but over-rated.

Don't figth me on this one , dammit !

ERU is God in the Lord of the Rings, but we've agreed to disagree on this subject i believe.

ERU is God in the Lord of the Rings, but we've agreed to disagree on this subject i believe.

I know that , Read every damn thing the old fart (Tolkien) wrote (well LotR, Silmarillion, Unfinished Tales at least).

You're right.

I forgot

Let's get back to the topic.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Ya the Ainur, Uimo, Manwe, etc where only lords, not to be woreship as gods, but sometime they foolishly were

I know that , Read every damn thing the old fart (Tolkien) wrote (well LotR, Silmarillion, Unfinished Tales at least).

You're right.

I forgot

Let's get back to the topic.

If you thought he was overrated than why did you bother reading them?

Because he's smart :)

And I think you mean reserve judgement, I might be wrong, is your judgement being kept in a jar?

And I think you mean reserve judgement, I might be wrong, is your judgement being kept in a jar?

far as i can tell he said reserve judgement?

Jar Jar Binks!

<_<

Who is this Jar Jar?