A dark Atris??

We've yet to see an in-game shot of Atris.

That's so? Then what's this?:

screenshot24.jpg

I like her pajamas.

;) Who wears a hood with there pajamas?

Oooh. Got something against hoods, have you? I can wear whatever I like to sleep in, and unless you're sharing my bed then you don't have any say in the matter, mister.

:huh: All I'm saying is most people don't wear a hood before they go to bed.

Ps: Has anyone else noticed the girl in white doesn't have a shadow? :p

Hmm no shadow :wacko: put in later to tease us or maybe a late addition :p

screenshot24.jpg

I like her pajamas.

:lol: Who wears a hood with there pajamas?

Oooh. Got something against hoods, have you? I can wear whatever I like to sleep in, and unless you're sharing my bed then you don't have any say in the matter, mister.

:wub: All I'm saying is most people don't wear a hood before they go to bed.

And how exactly do you know this? Have you conducted lengthy surveys, internet polls, online discussion groups with male divorcees, or are you just purely assuming here. Where are the facts?

And for god sake man, lighten up.

screenshot24.jpg

I like her pajamas.

And how exactly do you know this? Have you conducted lengthy surveys, internet polls, online discussion groups with male divorcees, or are you just purely assuming here. Where are the facts?

:lol: Your telling me to lighten up? Your making an anilization from a comment about sleeping with hoods. <_< All I said is that most people don't sleep with hoods and you think I have to do all that crap just to know that? :lol: Tell me something, have you ever been to a sleep over, or an overnight at someone's birthday? I'm sure you haven't. :)

Is that a hood or her white hair?

If it is white hair, then Obsidian need to work on the animation for that character more!! :wub:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

screenshot24.jpg

I like her pajamas.

:lol: Your telling me to lighten up? Your making an anilization from a comment about sleeping with hoods. <_< All I said is that most people don't sleep with hoods and you think I have to do all that crap just to know that? :lol: Tell me something, have you ever been to a sleep over, or an overnight at someone's birthday? I'm sure you haven't. :)

Yes. And each time I do, all us girls put on our hoods and talk about all the boys we fancy. Great times. And very therapeutic too.

screenshot24.jpg

I like her pajamas.

:lol: Who wears a hood with there pajamas?

"Speacial" People

you have no doubt heard about or had a pair (when you were younger) PJ's with feet...I would hope anyway that you don't still have them :wub:. well maybe these PJ's are for "Speacial" People.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

screenshot24.jpg

I like her pajamas.

Maybe he wants her to share his bed......... :lol:

just because he likes older women that could probably be his grandma doesnt mean u should make fun of him.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I never thought that was Atris. If you look at the wallpaper released with her on it you can see that her rope goes all the way down to her feet, and she does not have a hood on the back of it that I can see.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

I never thought that was Atris. If you look at the wallpaper released with her on it you can see that her rope goes all the way down to her feet, and she does not have a hood on the back of it that I can see.

TripleRRR

or u could go by what the devs said when they confirmed it wsnt her. course they could have said that cuz they changed atris' name B)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

just because he likes older women that could probably be his grandma doesnt mean u should make fun of him.

Who was making fun of him? ;)

course they could have said that cuz they changed atris' name

that's what I think...and hope.... :blink:

They could've just been showing off new robes on a different party member.... ;)

TripleRRR

or u could go by what the devs said when they confirmed it wsnt her. course they could have said that cuz they changed atris' name B)

Wait wait wait, so you're saying they would change ALL the dialouge with her name with it, and some other things, because it got leaked?

Not worth the time or effort.

also the name slipping out wouldn't be considered a 'leak'

btw I was curious and tried to find out from where the name Atris could be deriving. I couldn't find anything certain but here's something interesting:

ater, atra -um, atrior -or -us, aterrimus -a -um ADJ

black, dark; dark-colored (hair/skin); gloomy/murky; unlucky; sordid/squalid;

deadly, terrible, grisly (esp. connected with underworld); poisonous: spiteful

the ablative declension for female plural appears to be: Atris

this hardly makes any sense because it's plural; and though I don't speak Latin, as far as I understand, ablative declension comes after a preposition in a sentence, so it doesn't stand alone.

If the author of TSL had this connection in mind, then the best thing that comes to my mind is that 'Atris' derives either from the Latin word for 'sad', 'gloomy', 'unfortunate', or weird though it sounds, 'dark', 'poisonous', 'spiteful', etc. -albeit the derivation is grammatically unsound.

In any case for a fantasy-character, Atris sounds better than 'Atra'

Forgive me for this post of ignorance; anyone who speaks Latin is more than welcome to assess Atris as a somewhat-Latin-derived word. Online resources always return 'Dark, Gloomy' for similar sounding words like Atrus, Atrum, Atra (female singular), etc.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M