A dark Atris??

how many jedi in white or with white hair is there!!!

Well, the one in the picture I posted seem to be wearing a hood, so that's not hair, but a hood, meaning that there might be two white-claid women in the game, but not two with white hair :o

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

What about Mira?

I was going to comment on that :o. Actually it IS an interesting idea, but didn't Akari say that the character on the screenshot I posted is a character yet to be announced? Mira is already announced...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

What about Mira?

I was going to comment on that :o. Actually it IS an interesting idea, but didn't Akari say that the character on the screenshot I posted is a character yet to be announced? Mira is already announced...

Damn! :angry:

I thought i was on to something.... :)

Edit: Could he be using the words to his advantage?

Edit: Could he be using the words to his advantage?

I can't really see how he'd do it. sure, he could say that since it isn't offically announced that Mira is a turnable character or something and therefore she changes her personality as she turns either light or dark, thus she is no longer the character she's described as from the very beginning? Sure, it's a longshot, but still...

Or that Atris isn't the real name....Akari can be a tricky one...quick I sense his presence! Get the batmobile!

Don't worry, he'll be caught or "catch on" sooner or later ;)

Or that Atris isn't the real name....Akari can be a tricky one...quick I sense his presence! Get the batmobile!

Don't worry, he'll be caught or "catch on" sooner or later :p

He left.... :(

I have failed my fellow KotORians....

*Leaves*

How can that not be Atris, I mean really! Who else could it be? Well we don't know her hair color so maybe i should drop it.... ;)

The picture at the top of the thread is a player-selectable head for the PC looking rather DarkSide'y.

The hooded figure in the other picture is a party member that has yet to be announced. :wub: Neither picture displays that Atris character everyone's always talking about. :p

-Akari

So are there gonna be any male Jedi too, or has the Jedi Order become a girls-only club? ;)

The picture at the top of the thread is a player-selectable head for the PC looking rather DarkSide'y.

The hooded figure in the other picture is a party member that has yet to be announced. :) Neither picture displays that Atris character everyone's always talking about. :lol:

-Akari

So are there gonna be any male Jedi too, or has the Jedi Order become a girls-only club? :p

;) No, there's a male jedi. He's called the pc. :wub: :ph34r:

I kinda of hope Canderous is in the game; I really liked his voice actor.

John Cygan. Yeah. I really like his voice too. He was great as Solidus in MGS2 and Melfice in Grandia 2, even though I didn't particularly like that game much.

We've yet to see an in-game shot of Atris.

That's so? Then what's this?:

screenshot24.jpg

I like her pajamas.

:huh: Who wears a hood with there pajamas?

Atris does.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

screenshot24.jpg

I like her pajamas.

:huh: Who wears a hood with there pajamas?

Oooh. Got something against hoods, have you? I can wear whatever I like to sleep in, and unless you're sharing my bed then you don't have any say in the matter, mister.

screenshot24.jpg

I like her pajamas.

:p Who wears a hood with there pajamas?

Oooh. Got something against hoods, have you? I can wear whatever I like to sleep in, and unless you're sharing my bed then you don't have any say in the matter, mister.

:huh: All I'm saying is most people don't wear a hood before they go to bed.

Ps: Has anyone else noticed the girl in white doesn't have a shadow? :wacko: