Mission- who cares, really?

Zaalbar- ditto

Canderous- Gotta be Kurt Russell

Calo- Danny Devito

Saul Karath- Ed Harris

Darth Bandon- That kid who plays Lex Luthor on Smallville

Jolee- Ossie Davis

Juhani- Asia Argento

There's no actress in the world that has Bastila's enigmatic beauty.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

There's no actress in the world that has Bastila's enigmatic beauty.

How true.

However if we're talking about TV-Movie then you'd might go for cheaper Actors->

Ben Browder (John Crichton in farscape)

or

Bruce Boxleitner (John j. Sheridan in Babylon 5) as Carth

Claudia Black (Aeryn Sun in Farscape) as Bastila

and I definetly think that Rutger Hauer (Roy Batty in Blade Runner) would well as

Saul Karath.

B)

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

I've seen alot of actresses who look a heck of alot better then bastilla...

Making the movie with CGI characters would be trivial and useless, IE it would make the movie just like the game but with better combat and more of a plot and less of a game. U'd need to make it live action to escape backlash for simply remaking the game with better graphics.

Perhapse Liv Tyler for the roll of bastila, hmmmm

Hugo Weaving could play a good Karath

The guy who plays Lex on smallvile seems far too young for the roll of bandon perhapse one of the sith in the silver bandon like armor

Perhapse remake everything so it can co-incide with EU, IE remake the ships, make the ebon hawk more old fashioned, redo Korriban to look like Korriban

As I said before all the characters would need more depth, and the be more thought out, and ofcourse the people NEED BETTER AIM with a blaster.

But I'm rambling off

Revan- Tom Cruise

Bastilla- Kate Bekinsdale or Liv Tyler

Carth- Kurt Russel, watch stargate and u'll see why, though the character would need to be less whiny

Mission- Hillary Duff

Zaalbar- Tall dude who can make wookie sounds

Canderous- Ron Perlman, if u've seen alien ressurection, u should see a dang close resemblence between the two, heck even sounds like him

Saul Karath- Hugo Weaving

Calo- Danny DeVito

Yuthura- Angelina Jolee

Jolee- if I'm remembering correctly from lethal weapon, yeah Danny Glover could play this roll, he looks alot like him

HK- CGI with same voice actor as the game

T3- Animatronic with computer generated beeps

Uthar- Patrick Stewart

Malak- Vin Deasil

not gunna bother makin ne suggestions bar one RUSELL CROWE AS REVAN he is the best actor around for a fighting character (would of been mel gibson but he is a bit old now) what i rele wanted to do is say how brilliant this thread has been, most enjoyable and amusing one iv seen yet, nice work hueva started it

(hueva got the pic from the magazine, cud ya tell me wot mag it was)

Despite some very good casting idea I hope it never comes to making a KOTOR movie. :)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I think that it would be a good idea to make alot of the EU into tv series, it would futher differenciate the storyline from that of the movies.

That way someone, possible Lucas but probaly not, could make a movie after ROTJ, or 4000 yrs. before, or whenever and would have to worry about as many people feeling slighted.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Dennis Rodman would be a great Zaalbar.

He wouldn't even need a Wookiee suit.

The problem with that is that wookiees are much smarter then Dennis Rodmans

George Lucas said something along to lines of eventually finding someone appropriate to put in charge and move the Star Wars thing in the TV direction.

So I'm thinking that a Knights of the Old Republic type thing wouldn't make a bad movie/TV mini-series.

Hypothetically speaking, who would you guys and gals cast in such an event?

Here's what's comes to mind off the top of my head:

• Bastila - Jeniffer Hale actually does look a bit like Basty, but then again so does Kate Beckinsale.  Liz Hurley could also be a possible candidate for sheer whine factor.  ^_^

• Jolee - Gotta be that Danny Glover.  Pretty damn funny for an old guy. He can fight too, so wipe that  smirk off your face!  :p

• Canderous - Kurt Russell.  Just call him Snake.  If anyone of you has seen John Carpenter's Escape movies, you'll know what I mean.  :)

• Carth - hmm...Johnny Depp?

• Mission - Winona Ryder.  Sufficicenlty annoying and a good thief too! :D

• Revan - Is it just me, or did the long haried male portrait look like...Keanu Reeves?  :ph34r:

Can't really say about Malak, Saul Karath, Uthar Wynn and the gang, but you folks can take it form here.

*puts on riot gear and hides from oncoming lynch mob*

EDIT:  1) We want more new info damnit!  :p

2)  If the ridiculous wait for the Obisidan Interview questions that  Tyrell sent out is due to his untimely demise:

[a] then please proceed with acquiring his obituary;

if he's still alive rollin' x's, then please refer to part [a]

B)

Oh God, Kate Beckinsale would be the ultimate Bastila Shan. I know that Jennifer Hale's voice made the character, but Kate's got the british accent as well and, IMO, is just absolutely stunningly gorgeous.

As for the rest, I've never really pictured any of them as a "real life" counterpart.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Gatta admit that some of these replies would not be the same if I hadn't looked at that magazine clip thingy, but here goes.

Bastilla: Definately Kate Beckinsale, she's a pretty actress, and she really does just seam to fit the part nicely.

Carth: He really did remind me of someone when I was playing through the first time, and it was an actor, but I can't remember who it was right now, so I'll have to reserve judgement till I can remember.

HK-47: Steeve Buschini (or however that's spelled) really would be the ultimate HK after seeing that little clip. Right one casters.

Mission: If there is one actress that annoys me the most... It's hilary duff, if they want to make Mission annoying, like she was in the game, than fine go ahead and ruin the movie! As for who I would pick, probably the lady who played Aayla Secura in Epesode 2, though that would be a longshot as Lucas seams to like his characters to be original.

TM: Yeah the little guy is cute and is pretty much a rip off of R2, but if were going classically and slapping a guy into the suit, its gatta be MINI ME! To bad I think that guy died though, sad sad.

Canderous: Kurt Russel is right on, good thinkin everyone all around.

Jolee: You know, Danny Glover probably would make a good funny Bindo, I'm just not sure on that one (anybody see the magazines pick? The guy looks white in the picture?)

Juhani: I don't lknow on this one, I guess I'll just go with the magazine and say Jenifer Garner, she can already fight so there's no need for training, and she can't possibly be more of a finger pointer than the games Cat lady.

THE WOOKIE!!!: As noone can tell whose under the mask in the first place, lets just slam Chewy back into the suit and say we didn't.

Trask: Somebody with an annoying voice (cause he was the worst character in the game!)

Darth Malak: Gary Oldman! I love this actor and he is the ultimate villain in any movie he plays in. I was dissapointed when I learned he was no longer going to play General Grevous's voice in the upcomming movie, but oh well, we can shave him bald, slap something over his jaw and PRESTO he's Malak.

Darth Bandon: Someone homosexual, his voice, his name... everything about him seams to hint toward one conclusion.

Calo Nord: That one guy! Damn it whats his name! He was in that one movie!!!! DAMN!

Saul: Someone said Rudger Hower, agreed.

And of Course, the one, the only, the complete and utter reason such a movie would ever possibly be made, and it's only possible Star.

Reven: Now I'm a girl, and I'm an evil twisted little girl to boot, so my choice for Reven is naturally going to be someone who is female (even though I know the sexists at Lucas and co. would never allow that) who ultimately chooses the Dark side (here most of the audience doesn't want to see everyone die at the end of the movie, and as such Lucas would probably just crack under the preasure and do the light happy fun way) That said, I choose Nicole Kidman. She really looks kinda freaky if look closely. She's somewhat pretty, and at the same time, kind of looks like a psycho, and in my opinion, would make a great Evil Female Reven. But heres the list.

Female/Dark: Nicole Kidman, told you why already.

Male/Dark: Can you see anyone eviler than David Thewlis? Come on, the guy reaks of insanity!

Female/Light: Someone pretty, and clean, and not driven by insanity... maybe Kira Knightly, nobody has to know that she was Padme's bodyguard in Ep 1, she was all makeuped then.

Male/Light: I'd have to say that I'd go with the foxy Russil Crow. Well he's just cool and cute what can I say?

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Everyone has had good ideas (some I agree with, some not) but no one has had a good Malak. Vin Diesel? He would be horrible. He might make an ok Calo though.

Malak: I can't come up with anyone good either, but someone should be able to.

Revan: Damn near anyone...it would depend on how they were going to play it

Bastilla: can't outdo Kate Beckinsale

Carth: I'll agree with Kurt Russel because I can't think of anyone better

Mission: The girl who played Dawn on Buffy would be pretty good and not nearly as annoying as Hillary Duff

Jolee: I gotta agree with Danny Glover, no one does the over the hill wise cracking black man like he does