Korriban Fly-By

Yes. The floating robot is the Zabrak's pet.

This is exciting. I like that they give us a couple pinches of dialogue to ponder as well.

In response to speculation about what happened on Korriban, the IGN planet preview itself (the written part, not the media part) states that people have been saying that there was interneccine fighting among the Sith on Korriban, which destroyed the planet, or that the Republic came by and blew it to smitherines. I'm thinking that the first explanation is DS, the latter LS. Or it could be a little bit of both, or something else altogether and those are really just rumors.

Here's the IGN info on Korriban:

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/555/555606p1.html

It also mentions a group of dark creatures called, "Hssiss", and I believe those are the black looking bipeds the guy above me was referring to, probably.

It looks like they wan't to make it bigger but it can't be completly differnt inless they're on the other side of the planet. How about we talk about how Korribam looks differnt and whats with those 5 0r 6 people in the video(they ones close togeather, they're not realy noticible). Could the be realy inportant to the story or are they just one of those weird things that try to kill you.

These are the weird things i'm talking about.(and i also see  that robot again, but i don't see any robots that it's spost to be fixing, maybe this is the animal thing)

No,no, the Valley is wrong. The one from KOTOR 1 isn't right, the same one they used from KOTOR 1 and used for KOTOR 2 isn't right. They are both wrong.

http://thunder.prohosting.com/~spiff/Korriban.html

The True Valley of the Dark Lords is in those pics.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

Yes.  The floating robot is the Zabrak's pet.

It might be, because i think every screen with the Zabrak you see the robot.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

It looks like they wan't to make it bigger but it can't be completly differnt inless they're on the other side of the planet. How about we talk about how Korribam looks differnt and whats with those 5 0r 6 people in the video(they ones close togeather, they're not realy noticible). Could the be realy inportant to the story or are they just one of those weird things that try to kill you.

These are the weird things i'm talking about.(and i also see  that robot again, but i don't see any robots that it's spost to be fixing, maybe this is the animal thing)

No,no, the Valley is wrong. The one from KOTOR 1 isn't right, the same one they used from KOTOR 1 and used for KOTOR 2 isn't right. They are both wrong.

http://thunder.prohosting.com/~spiff/Korriban.html

The True Valley of the Dark Lords is in those pics.

Those pics don't even look like Star wars(but they probley are), they seem realy SCI-FI. Myabe Bioware didn't wan't people to think the game was alittle to out there.

P.S. Wow there realy are alot of SW comics

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

IT doesn't MATTER, that is the Valley of the Dark Lords. You can make that Valley look cool, dark a moody.

Remember Marka Ragno's tomb in KOTOR, the little maze in that one big building. Look at the pic at the top of the page on the lin. You'll see a tomb in the shape of a person sitting down, THAT IS MARKA RAGNOS TOMB.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

It's all imaginary. They have the basic idea - and it would be a little derivative to imitate the style of that comic book author. This isn't a comic book, after all - I'm sure comic book interpretations will be a bit flashier than any other media the same things are depicted in.

Anyway, it seems to me like they'd have to sacrifice graphical detail to get "accurate" like that, or else scrunch everything down to size to fit in the engine, which would like bad to anyone except people who had read the comic books and wanted that look.

IT doesn't MATTER, that is the Valley of the Dark Lords. You can make that Valley look cool, dark a moody.

Remember Marka Ragno's tomb in KOTOR, the little maze in that one big building. Look at the pic at the top of the page on the lin. You'll see a tomb in the shape of a person sitting down, THAT IS MARKA RAGNOS TOMB.

Don't get your panties in a wad, it'll be o.k.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

But the Valley still wrong. If a game with a must smaller engine like JA can make a right VOTDL then so can KOTOR 2.

The casual fan (who far outnumbers the fans who have read TOTJ) would complain if it looked any different than the first game.

If they had to choose between the two I'm sure OE would rather alienate the minority of fans as opposed to the majority.

Exar Kun likewise explored a tomb on Korriban and was tortured by a ghost. So I really hope that the story isn't an accurate copy from Kun's adventures.

On one picture there is a statue wich looks like the ancient Sith Lord Marka Ragnos. Maybe it is his ghost who appoints the PC the new true Dark Lord of the Sith (only if you are DS, of course).

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Exar Kun likewise explored a tomb on Korriban and was tortured by a ghost. So I really hope that the story isn't an accurate copy from Kun's adventures.

On one picture there is a statue wich looks like the ancient Sith Lord Marka Ragnos. Maybe it is his ghost who appoints the PC the new true Dark Lord of the Sith (only if you are DS, of course).

I would rather not have Marka Ragnos, as he was done (badly) in Jedi Academy.

Maybe his twin brother Songar Akram (or is he a cricketer)?

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

That doesn't mean it doesn't look stupid.

I think that the devs decided they weren't going to make the characters look stupid jus to satisfy some EU fans.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

That doesn't mean it doesn't look stupid.

I think that the devs decided they weren't going to make the characters look stupid jus to satisfy some EU fans.

The problem is that every ancient Sith (the ones who interbred with the original Sith population), not only Marka Ragnos, look similar "stupid". And they have been created in collaboration with George Lucas in person. So I think there is not much freedom to the design process.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Ya sure, they alway listen to fanatical ranting

Instead of keeping saying that the valley is wrong, wrong, wrong, why don't you put some effort in trying to make the different versions work?

It is not as if TOTJ is perfect and free of its own continuity mistakes. The history of Naga Sadow and Freedon Nadd was a mess.

Just picture the pic of the Valley buried in the sand, for example.

Names like Freedon Nadd are exactly why they should just forget the EU

And they are all continuity. Bioware doesn't take continuity into it's hands andf change it. The Valley is wrong, that's all there is to it.

u complain about continuity but think of the continuity of KOTOR if they changed the valley that drastically. it would make fans mad because its so different from the original the game its a SEQUEL to. and i like the other valley better but i cant change and i wouldnt want it changed now that its the way it is. and dont get mad at Obsidian for the valley Bioware made it that way not them

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together