Hyper Mag preview

Ok. I got my Hyper (aussie mag) with a huge preview of kotor 2. I would scan it but i cant. So the following is the new stuff.

2 new Sith lords reveled. Darth Nihilis and a female sith lord.

You will find out what happened to Carth and Bastila.

You start the game of with choosing your class out of Sentinal, Guardian or Consular.

Choosing the light or darkside is much more conplex to travel, with heaps of cool new character options ((tatooes :lol: ) along the way.

All of the skills have been enhanced. For instance with a hight computer skill you can kack for logs containing hidden information, run diagnostics and repair sub systems and have the chance tp solve pacific side quests.

Security skill allows you to access rooms or containers that would otherwise completely inaccesible.

If you have a high repair skill your character may be able to suggest a technical solution to a NCP with a problem.

Every action you make in shaping your character has direct consequences in the game, on far more detailed level that was possible in the first KOTOR.

You can create various items from scrach at the work bench.

The NCPs that join you will be affected by if you are evil/good or male/female.

Planets include Dxun, Datoonine, Telos, Nad Shaddaa, Onderon which is just a shuttle ride away from Dxun.

And the artwork is below

http://members.westnet.com.au/jose.guerrer...s/sithlords.jpg

Enjoy!

Oh and they gave the hands on preview experiece a 9/10 score.

Thanks Craftsman... good to know that this rumoured info actually exists.

And the pic is the same from October's XBN magazine. Anyone else notice the Sith behind Atris and Sion? Is it MSG?

And for anyone outside of Oz: Hyper is VERY reputable, so this info is definitely legit if they report it.

EDIT: Fixed the name of the Sith Lord

Thanks! Great work

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

thanx Craftsman

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

dang it they canged the facial structure again, it's better then the promo facial structure, but it's still not as good looking as the original concept art, and why did they have to give her two sabers. Dang it, I was hoping for atris to use a saber like a katana rather then a combination of what obiwan's style and anakins style, the latter of which is a very poor representation of the dual sword fighting style. But this is all just my opinion, anybody notice that atris' outfit is remarkably similar to that of the librarian in episode 2?

EDIT: Forgot to thank the thread poster for posting the data, thnx so much for the data and the scan of the image

Hmm from that picture it looks like Atris might be in a bit of trouble from behind.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

man where is everyone!!!! I'm holding up the slots on everything!!!!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

What class would that be? Australian?

Great scoop, Craftsman

Well, it loks like things are really getting clearer now:

Good things...

- MSG is our first female baddie and some planet name's are confirmed (we need videos now do)

Bad things...

-LA is not promoting the game itself but instead it's simple auditining the data that Obsidian provides to every magazine and game site out there.

Obviosly, if we want news, screenshots, interviews or videos, we shouldn't look for them in the "oficial site" of this game (unlike what we do find in just about all the other oficial game sites).

I believe that simply keeping a updated list of links is something that Obsidian is already doing very well, so what is the point of the LA "oficial site"

:angry: