NEW KOTOR II Trailer

So after watching the Trailer Im...  

103 members have voted

1. 1. So after watching the Trailer Im...

• ...really looking forward to this game!
    • ...cautious not to get overhyped about it. Something to look out for.
    • ...hating this game even more! Die KOTOR 2!

The trailer was amazing, loved it.

I think the guy he's referring to is the unnamed Silver armor guy that has a repeater like Canderous, he's the topic of the thread named Other Characters; in the scene he appears in the trailer his armor is reflecting golden light so he might have thought the armor is golden.

In an updated preview for TSL either in IGN or Gamespot it mentions that Rand has a new head so I'm fairly possitive that's him pictured.

Since the devs said that we'll get to control characters aside the pc doing their own things (like Obi-Wan and Anakin separating in Ep2) I wonder if the white haired chick using Force Crush is evil Atris or just a misc female white haired head...

No, it's a female pc. She's in the trailer at lucasarts. :huh: Besides, Atris is prettier...

*drools* :blink:

Someone might have mentioned this, but near the end of the trailer there is a woman wearing the star forge robes. How do you suppose the pc gets those? :unsure:

Probably because our default play-through character wears them :p It's left over from the first game and shouldn't have been in the trailer. But then again, I don't think they expected you guys to go through it frame-by-frame :p

SiO2

Someone might have mentioned this, but near the end of the trailer there is a woman wearing the star forge robes. How do you suppose the pc gets those? :unsure:

Probably because our default play-through character wears them :) It's left over from the first game and shouldn't have been in the trailer. But then again, I don't think they expected you guys to go through it frame-by-frame :p

:o I thought it might have been ls revan...wait, that doesn't make sense... :p

Probably because our default play-through character wears them :) It's left over from the first game and shouldn't have been in the trailer. But then again, I don't think they expected you guys to go through it frame-by-frame :)

Thanks a lot for clarifying that; I take it as a proof that this is only the 'first trailer', which is its excuse for looking more like a draft at places.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

saw the trailer.

it looks like kotor... with cloaks.

*shrug*

am still anticipating the release of kotor, but am surprised by excitement based on the trailer.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

am confused. what can you tell 'bout the combat from the trailer? is a few new animations, but what does that really have to do with the combat other than new wrapping on same old package? did you see any interface enhancements? we didn't. was you able to see improved ai on behalf of your party members or from antagonists? if you did, please explain. Gromnir didn't notice the addition of a z axis or effects from elevation or cover. maybe you did.

we already knew there were gonna be new powers in kotor 2. we knew there were gonna be new characters. we knew there were gonna be cloaks.

looked like kotor.

*shrug*

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

It does look like more of the same. I'd still buy it.

so will Gromnir...

am just wondering what folks saw that we didn't... or what they convinced self they saw.

HA! Good Fun!

I wasn't all that impressed by the trailer. But as Gromnir said, it looked like KotOR. I like KotOR.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

it looks like kotor... with cloaks.

True. But I really, really like the cloaks. Much better then the rock-solid brown Jedi robes of the first game.

I'm not expecting much graphical improvement, so my reaction is based largely on approval to what they DID add.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

It does look like more of the same. I'd still buy it.

so will Gromnir...

am just wondering what folks saw that we didn't... or what they convinced self they saw.

HA! Good Fun!

:unsure: Why don't you read what's already been posted than....

the same 4 folks saying that the trailer were pretty and kewl is hardly illuminating.

add something of value to a thread... surprise us.

HA! Good Fun!

Last time I checked, the game is called: KOTOR II; so it's hardly surprising that it looks a lot like KOTOR. The 'difference' between the two games is that they have different stories. No one expects to experience hidden revelations while watching a simple trailer. However, since people who tend to get over hyped about KOTOR II are the fans of KOTOR I, they're likely to also get excited about the slightest improvement in the way the character holds the lightsaber, or cloaks, force power animations, etc. It's not that 'they saw a new game' in the trailer, that people are getting excited; in any case, 'the new game' is the 'new story'.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M