NEW KOTOR II Trailer

So after watching the Trailer Im...  

103 members have voted

1. 1. So after watching the Trailer Im...

• ...really looking forward to this game!
    • ...cautious not to get overhyped about it. Something to look out for.
    • ...hating this game even more! Die KOTOR 2!

While it does look great, the trailer is hardly more than a showcase of crowded fight scenes, and line-ups of party members. I presume a more refined trailer, or trailers, will appear as release date approaches.

That'll be in like 3-4 months then. Hmm, how many trailers for the original KOTOR was released? :unsure:.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

That'll be in like 3-4 months then. Hmm, how many trailers for the original KOTOR was released? :unsure:.

I count 11 movies total, not including reviews, on IGN. Of those, 3 are designated trailers.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I count 11 movies total, not including reviews, on IGN. Of those, 3 are designated trailers.

I see. So, now we've first seen the E3 trailer, then now the second one, if they decide to follow the same amount of trailers...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

The trailer was okay. I was hoping the game would have a much darker ambiance. It's too early to tell but some of the enviroments seemed a bit generic to me because they looked like KOTOR clones. The only thing I really liked was the force crush animation at the end where the Sith makes a fist like Vader did in the movies. Hopefully the next trailer can impress me more than this one did.

Cheers!

The trailer was okay. I was hoping the game would have a much darker ambiance. It's too early to tell but some of the enviroments seemed a bit generic to me because they looked like KOTOR clones. The only thing I really liked was the force crush animation at the end where the Sith makes a fist like Vader did in the movies. Hopefully the next trailer can impress me more than this one did.

Cheers!

Was that Force Grip or Force Crush?

I suspect it was the former which was in KOTOR already and which was what Vader used in the movies.

One problem I had with Force Crush. Seemed to similar to Force Grip.

mmm..the release date in the trailer is set to winter 2004, however Mike Gallo in thewalkthrough video told us to expect the game in February 2005 :huh: Kinda confused now :\

Wasn't the release date for the game changed since a long time ago over at Lucasarts?

mmm..the release date in the trailer is set to winter 2004, however Mike Gallo in thewalkthrough video told us to expect the game in February 2005  :huh: Kinda confused now :\

I beleive the date was moved up since that walkthrough video so it is now November or December. I think they want the holiday crowd.

mmm..the release date in the trailer is set to winter 2004, however Mike Gallo in thewalkthrough video told us to expect the game in February 2005

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

:huh: It showed alot of the people that will join you in the trailer. For example, I saw a mandalorian in red armor and one in blue [Canderous, perhaps?], then I saw the sith soldier everyone is talking about [the missing soldier class, perhaps?] . I also saw a black guy in some kind of blue robes [the missing jedi sentinel class, perhaps?] And many many more.... B)

The black guy appears to have one of the PC faces (it's the one I used so I recognise it). The shoulder cape is new though.

The silver armour guy has already been spotted in some of the screenshots. He does appear to be a party character. I thought it might even be Canderous.

I thought I caught a glimse of Dursil Onassi in there.

Are you sure that wasn't Atton? He's the only one that really looks anything like Dustil in the trailer.

The Coruscant-type planet looks really cool!!!

Winter 04 means the winter that starts in 04. i.e Dec 04, Jan 05 or Feb 05. Clearly they would like to get it done in time for the Christmas market but aren't sure that they will be able to get it past QA by that date, so they are hedging thier bets.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

:o It showed alot of the people that will join you in the trailer. For example, I saw a mandalorian in red armor and one in blue [Canderous, perhaps?], then I saw the sith soldier everyone is talking about [the missing soldier class, perhaps?] . I also saw a black guy in some kind of blue robes [the missing jedi sentinel class, perhaps?] And many many more.... B)

The black guy appears to have one of the PC faces (it's the one I used so I recognise it). The shoulder cape is new though.

The silver armour guy has already been spotted in some of the screenshots. He does appear to be a party character. I thought it might even be Canderous.

Are you sure that wasn't Atton? He's the only one that really looks anything like Dustil in the trailer.

I did not spot any1 who looked like dustil, but Atton Rand does look a little like him!

Also it is meant to be Coruscant! ;)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

;) It showed alot of the people that will join you in the trailer. For example, I saw a mandalorian in red armor and one in blue [Canderous, perhaps?], then I saw the sith soldier everyone is talking about [the missing soldier class, perhaps?] . I also saw a black guy in some kind of blue robes [the missing jedi sentinel class, perhaps?] And many many more.... B)

I did not spot any1 who looked like dustil, but Atton Rand does look a little like him!

The Coruscant type planet is probably Coruscant. Read the designer diary on the Lucasarts site.

I saw the face of a character that looked a lot younger than ealier pictures of Atton Rand (Dursil should be 21 in TSL). There was also a character in Sith uniform who looked like they could be part of the party.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

mmm..the release date in the trailer is set to winter 2004, however Mike Gallo in thewalkthrough video told us to expect the game in February 2005 ;) Kinda confused now :\

Mike Gallo says in the last interview* -what was much later than the E3 video-: 'Winter'

(* -forgot where it was, game spot maybe? the official site must have the link)

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

it says the 'last jedi', yet you get at LEAST 1 jedi party member from what i saw

Maybe she is a padawan. I have to admit though if she is thats one slow learner considering how old she is. The only other thing I can think of is she was in exile and is a nuetral Jedi much like the young Kyle Katarn.

Cheers!

You are the last KNOWN jedi, there are other but your the only one they know about!

Finally got the time to watch the high-res trailer (3DGamers.com) and here's my verdict:

- The person narrating in the beginning does it a bit over the top.

- Kreia looks more DS for each media released.

- The animations looks more fluid.

- Storywise, nothing new was revealed.

- Other than that, the game looks promising.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy