Voice Actors Suggestions

rika

James Earl Jones :-))

I wonder how much James Earl Jones would cost. Although it'd seem extremely disturbing to hear JEJ's voice with another character. It'd be like "Holy crap! Darth Sion is talking like Vader!" :unsure:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

With the proper sound treatment (throughr equalizers adn stuff) I think he would sound similar to Vader but not quite similar.

I would add something to the game I believe.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

James Bolem

Kevin Wateley (sp?)

Victoria Wood

It's about time we heard some northern English accents in Star Wars.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Could you give some more information about the names you just reffered to?

What country are you in? I doubt you would know them unless you see British TV.

You may be more familiar with Peter Sallis (Wallace of Wrong Trousers fame).

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Do you have any mp3 samples with those guys so we could hear them?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

English, but not northern:

Tom Baker (4th Doctor)

Stephen Fry

The voice casting and recording is done already. This forum has passed its usefullness.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Michael Bell (Raziel from legacy of kain, Elf Mature gaurd officer from NWN)

Michael Bell was also the voice of Larrel in Icewind Dale, and Haer'Dalis in Baldur's Gate II. He also played Grappler Zorn in the ST:TNG pilot episode, "Encounter At Farpoint." He'd be an excellent choice, IMHO, for any voice acting.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

James Bolem

Kevin Wateley (sp?)

Victoria Wood

What about Peter Kay?

I'd die laughing if I heard Kay doing " AVE IT!" in TSL.

AHAHAHAHA or havign him say "Ill SLICE THROUGH YOU LIKE A OT KNIFE TROO BU'AH!"

Kaftan dont be such aparty pooper.. soem peopel jsut like to run their ideas past other people no harm in that

I know.. and if I could have my way Id have Richard Burton and Marlon Brando

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well while were ranting

Domonique Mongohan(I spelled it wrong): Merry in the lord of the Rings, gatta love the accent.

Billy Boyd: Pippin in the lord of the rings, again gatta love the accent

Ed Asner: Master vrook really stood out because of this guys voice, and it made him feel more critical than he really was.... hehe

All the ones who played voices in the original game: It wouldn't do for carth to speak with a deep voice, or for HK to suddenly sound nasil... wait.

Patric Stewart: Star Trek: NG, X-men movies, he seams to be cheap right now, and I always thought his voice was cool.

And last, but certainly not leasty

Mucully Culkan (spelled it wrong again): the poor bastard was practically black listed from the film industry, and I never really liked him, but everyones gatta make a living right?

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

i have my suspicions that the person in the mask is michael jacksone...and maybe the reason u lost ur force powers is because he touc wait nvm mark hammil would be a very very good return 2 starwars and give us a reminder of the good years...lets just the the 1st starwars was not....good and episode 2 was an improvement but lacked better story even tho i watch it all the time, it was better tho thatn episode one and gave me some excitement 2 the 3rd and...final one. anyways mark hammil could be a villian or maybe ur long dead master who reaches out to u thru the force durin the game to help u regain the force and provide hints to whats going on in the worlds.. sorta like the mini movies in kotor like obiwan did in the old saga...tahtd be kool. James Earl jones would be a kool character or even the guy who played darth maul...sinister sith assasin

I would like to see Jennifer Hale return.

Though I'm not sure whether I would like to see Bastila return, but that's for another topic.

Having heard Jennifer Hale in everything from Spider-Man to Metal Gear Solid, I am confident she could even do multiple parts in Kotor2.

Kath Soucie would be nice to see, as well.

David Warner is brilliant, especially for the part of the villain. I would like to.

Tony Jay, who did The Transcendent One in Planescape:Torment.

YOu shoudl be able to choose ur voice from, the star from like 20 people. 10 men and 10 women. That would be ideal, but i highly doubt it is goign to happend because it woudl take a lot of money to hirte all of those actors and a of time to record all of the saysings so most likely, you character will not be capable of speech.